I cloned the main site on a multisite and tested a purchase with paypal sandbox

I have a multisite with main and 1 clone of main sub site.

I was testing an order on the subsite. When the order ended up on the main site I looked at the links on the cloned site for the store and the subsite had links back to the original main site not to the subsite. All the other menu items have the correct subsite links.

Is this a bug in wpmudev clone plugin?

thank you

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Lee,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

I wasn’t able to find any anomalies in my test clone, as the link were pointing to my cloned subsite. Is it only the store link, or could you also please point out other links too, so that we could give a closer look.

Could you please enable support access, so that we could give a closer look. You can grant access from WPMU DEV > Support > Support Access > Grant Access, or check this manual: http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Please let us know once you enable access, so that we could give a look. Have a nice weekend. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,

Nithin

• Lee
    • Syntax Hero

i checked links. I have a main menu item displayed as “shop” that link points to https://domain. tld/store/products/

cloner did not change this link to

domain. tld/subsite/store/products/

It stayed the same as the site i cloned. So it continued to point to the wrong store.

i have not looked at all links but the ones i have looked at do seem to be correct except this one link.

But it makes me question the reliability and accuracy of cloner.

This site is live i prefer no testing on it.

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Lee,

Sorry to know that you had issues with the Cloner, but it’s pretty tough to troubleshoot without checking your website, as I wasn’t able to replicate this is my system. I got the store, and products page point to the correct subsite url.

I do understand if you don’t wanna us to make any test in your website, since it’s live. If you are able to replicate this issue again, please do let us know the steps on how to replicate this.

Have nice weekend. :slight_smile:

Best Regards,

Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.