I could not continue the course

”Congratulations! You have successfully completed week one of WordPress Multisite Masterclass.

You have taken the first step in understanding the fundamental concepts of WordPress Multisite . You’re on your way to becoming a full-fledged Multisite master!

You can now proceed to Week 2: Getting Started. Click the arrow on the right side of the screen to begin.”

Then,I was told when I wanted to enter the class of Week 2

Tasks

In order to complete Week 2: Getting Started, you are required to read through the tutorial, take part in the weekly discussion with instructor Rachel McCollin, and complete a multiple choice quiz with a score of 100%.

Good luck!

What to do?

Thanks

Monsur

• Nastia
    • Support Rock Star

Hello monsur

I hope you are doing well today!

Would you please try to refresh the page? Do you see the right arrow at the bottom, like it is shown in the attached screenshot:

When you are on this page

"In order to complete Week 2: Getting Started, you are required to read through the tutorial, take part in the weekly discussion with instructor Rachel McCollin, and complete a multiple choice quiz with a score of 100%.

Good luck!"

Would you please click on this button and let us know what happens?

I can't reproduce this, please post here a screenshot so we could see the issue clearer.

Kind regards,

Nastia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.