I couldn't add the membership to our existing users.

Hello,
I just installed membership 2 plugin in http://www.lifengolf.com. Here, I couldn't find a way to add existing users to subscribers(name for the membership). Also strangely, I couldn't select the membership2 above dropdown menu.
Please understand that I had to select that in order to post this support article.
Best,
Austin

• Rupok

Hi austin

Hope you had a wonderful day.

I couldn't find a way to add existing users to subscribers(name for the membership)

You can easily do that. Go to "Dashboard > Membership 2 > Add Member", then on the right side, you will see one "Select an existing WordPress user" box, start writing your users username there and it will auto suggest. Select your desired user and click "Select", then on the next page, select your desired membership, and click on "Save Changes". It will add existing users as subscribers. Please check the attached screenshot for reference.

I couldn't select the membership2 above dropdown menu

I could help if I understood the problem properly. I'm not exactly sure which menu you are talking about. Can you please give us a screenshot so we can understand better and give you quick solution?

I'm looking forward to hear from you and resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.