I couldn't install and activate the WPMU Dev Dashboard Plugin in one of my site.

Hello,
I have installed and activated the WPMU Dev Dashboard plugin in http://www.lifengolf.com. There was no problem up until now that I couldn't install that plugin in that site. I have many sites that have this plugin, but this is the only site that I am having trouble. It happened when I tried to update that WPMU Dev Dashboard plugin. Site had been down, and I had no choice but the delete that plugin.
Please guide me what went wrong with that site and find me the solution.
Thanks,
Austin

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi austin,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

Sorry to know that you were having problem with this plugin, it could be a plugin conflict, since the plugin is working fine with your other installs.

Can you please try deactivating all your plugins, and then try installing WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin. If you are able to run the WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin smoothly, you'll have to run a quick plugin/theme conflict test as illustrated in getting support manual (flowchart) to rule out any plugin causing the conflict.

Please let us know how that works. Have a nice day. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

• austin
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Hello
    When I deactivate the WP super cache plugin, WPMU Dev Dashboard plugin worked fine. But that is very important plugin for me since it is related with MAXCDN service I now subscribe with for increasing the site speed. Any idea to modify with plugin? By the way, I use WP super cache plugin some other sites with WWPU Dev dashboard plugin without any problem.
    Best,
    Austin

• austin
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Hello Nithin

It seems like it is working now. What I did was deactivate the Super Cache > Install and activate the WPMU Dashboard > Activate the Super Cache.

But it is very much helpful if you take a second look at this. I will grant access to this site.
    Best,

Austin

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Austin,

I just checked your website and your configuration seems to be fine. Just like your other websites both the plugins should work fine when activated. There could be a possibility of having conflicts with other plugins.

If you encounter any similar issues in future, would recommend you to turn the WP_DEBUG mode on, and share us your error log. For more info: http://codex.wordpress.org/Debugging_in_WordPress

Please let us know if you need any further help. Have a nice day. :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.