I couldn't login to my WP site, so I deactivated all

I couldn't login to my WP site, so I deactivated all plugins from FTP. After activating the plugins again the site stops loading and the url is this:
http://bysans.net/wp-admin/network/admin.php?page=wpmudev&_error_nonce=6c0913f0e4

I haven't made any changes and had no problems before, so can you explain it? I can see that it seems to be some of your plugins causing this: wpmudev&_error ??

Best regards Henrik

• Bojan Radonic

Hey Henrik,

Hope you're well today :slight_smile:

page=wpmudev&_error_nonce=6c0913f0e4 just points to the WPMU DEV -> Dashboard page in your admin, and the "error_nonce" part should be just a security measure to assure that someone will not try to access that page remotely or without having rights to do so. So this shouldn't really have anything to do with the issue you're having.

When I visit the link that you're getting I'm being redirected to login page. I've also checked the front and I can see the "coming soon" page properly.

Please let me know are the plugins activated now and if not what exactly do you get when you try to activate them?

Looking forward for your response.

Cheers,
    Bojan

• Bjarne Taulo Sørensen

Hello,
    I have activated W3 Total Cache and P3. Furthermore I have your Hummingbird, Defender and other 'optimizers' activated, but I keep on getting errors... Do you have suggestions that can fix these problems?

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [no address given] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Best regards Henrik

• Bojan Radonic

Hey again Henrik,

Internal server error can be caused by few different things, from corrupt .htaccess, your server allowed memory or maximum execution time to plugin conflicts.

I'd say the best way to check that would be to turn the debug on and log those errors in a log file that you can share here so we can try to figure out what specifically is causing this.

To output the WordPress debugging information you can open your wp-config.php file and change:

define('WP_DEBUG', false);

To:

define('WP_DEBUG', true);

To have these errors output to a debug.log file located in your /wp-content/ foldeyou can add the following to your wp-config.php file as well:

define('WP_DEBUG_LOG', true);

Once you have those logged please upload it here in a txt file so we can take a look :slight_smile:

Cheers,
    Bojan

• Bjarne Taulo Sørensen

Hello,
    I have added the strings to the wp-config. Now I cn not login to the website.
    It is only the frontpag that fails. The subpages are all right.

Best regards Henrik

The error log is long:

Warning: include(/var/www/bysans.net/public_html/wp-content/advanced-cache.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/bysans.net/public_html/wp-settings.php on line 74

Warning: include(/var/www/bysans.net/public_html/wp-content/advanced-cache.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/bysans.net/public_html/wp-settings.php on line 74

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening ‘/var/www/bysans.net/public_html/wp-content/advanced-cache.php’ for inclusion (include_path=’.’) in /var/www/bysans.net/public_html/wp-settings.php on line 74

Notice: wp_enqueue_style was called incorrectly. Scripts and styles should not be registered or enqueued until the wp_enqueue_scripts, admin_enqueue_scripts, or login_enqueue_scripts hooks. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.3.) in /var/www/bysans.net/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3792

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /var/www/bysans.net/public_html/wp-content/plugins/scheduled-content/scheduled-content.php on line 483

Strict Standards: Declaration of BD_XProfile_Field_Type_MemberType::display_filter() should be compatible with BP_XProfile_Field_Type::display_filter($field_value, $field_id = ”) in /var/www/bysans.net/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bp-xprofile-member-type-field/fields/class-member-type-field.php on line 167

Notice: bp_setup_current_user was called incorrectly. The current user is being initialized without using $wp->init(). Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 1.7.) in /var/www/bysans.net/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3792

Notice: bbp_setup_current_user was called incorrectly. The current user is being initialized without using $wp->init(). Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 2.3.) in /var/www/bysans.net/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3792

Notice: Den benyttede constructor-metode for WP_Widget er forældet siden version 4.3.0! Benyt

__construct()

i stedet. in /var/www/bysans.net/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3624

Notice: Den benyttede constructor-metode for WP_Widget er forældet siden version 4.3.0! Benyt

__construct()

i stedet. in /var/www/bysans.net/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3624

__construct()

__construct()

__construct()

Notice: Constant WPLANG already defined in /var/www/bysans.net/public_html/wp-config.php on line 101

Notice: Undefined variable: snapshot_auto_interval in /var/www/bysans.net/public_html/wp-content/plugins/snapshot-backup/snapshot-backup.php on line 97

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/bysans.net/public_html/wp-settings.php:74) in /var/www/bysans.net/public_html/wp-content/plugins/site-launcher/site-launcher.php on line 211

Notice: Undefined index: background_repeat in /var/www/bysans.net/public_html/wp-content/plugins/site-launcher/site-launcher-display.php on line 21

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.