I created

I created a wordpress project under the domain http://uploadmenu.com/
and used the athena theme and use my samsung device, note 4, the theme that I use hides the url how does it do that? I have granted access on the domain name uploadmenu.com

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Orlando,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

the theme that I use hides the url how does it do that?

I'm not sure what you meant here, I did check your website, and the URL doesn't seem to be hidden. Possibly a screenshot might help us understand this issue better.

I checked your admin dashboard, and it seems like you don't have any post, or pages created yet. If you are looking to configure your theme, please check the Theme docs, on how to setup your homepage:
    https://smartcatdesign.net/articles/athena-responsive-multipurpose-wordpress-theme/

You can customize your theme under Appearance > Themes > Customize.

Please do let us know if you still need any further assistance. Happy to troubleshoot this issue further, have a nice weekend. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

• Rupok
    • Support Ninja

Hi Orlando,

I checked your site from iPhone 6S but I can see the URL on my browser. Please check attached screenshots for reference.

So I'm not sure how to regenerate this. But there is a chance that your Note 4 Browser is hiding the URL. Can you please confirm in your Note 4 Browser, that only the URL of this site is hidden, and when you go to other sites, URL is shown? It would be best if you could provide us some screenshot as Nithin requested above.

Or is there any chance you are referring to your menu which is turning to a burger menu in mobile? I mean the three lines on top right corner? Can you please confirm?

I'm looking forward to hear from you and resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello Orlando,

Ar you testing this site in Chrome browser and url hides when you scroll down? If yes, then this is normal, Chrome does that to all sites, to show more content of the site on smaller screen.
    Some browser are doing that and this has nothing to do with code of the site.

However if you could provide screenshot from your device we could confirm that for sure that this is issue.

kind regards,
    Kasia

• Orlando
    • The Crimson Coder

the url does not show from start and when I scrow up or down it is completely hidden. It is really exciting to see that because this completely allows for the web app to function much more like a native app. I sent a pic. Your right, chrome browser and my internet browser allows for this but my firefox browser does not

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.