I created a new site and after the site was created

HI I created a new site and after the site was created I clicked the link to go to the dashboard of the new site and got the following message at the top of the page
Warning: Cannot unset offset in a non-array variable in /home/mmtblogg/public_html/wp-includes/cron.php on line 139

Warning: Cannot unset offset in a non-array variable in /home/mmtblogg/public_html/wp-includes/cron.php on line 141

is this something I should be concerned about

• Vaughan

hiya

thanks for the post.

i've not seen that error before. and only time i can see it on wordpress.org, it was recommended to re-upload the wordpress core files wp-includes & wp-admin folder from the original wordpress package.

only upload the wp-includes & wp-admin folders nothing else. it should not affect your site data or content.

however, there was never any confirmation on whether that solved the issue or not, so i would backup before trying.

you could turn errors off in php.ini these are just warnings, so shouldn't affect site functionality.

what plugins do you have installed?

you could try disabling them to see if the error goes away, then enable them 1 at a time to see if the error comes back at all.

hope this helps.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.