I currently am a subscriber to WMPU and would like

I currently am a subscriber to WMPU and would like to basically copy my wife's site ... http://MyFacialAngel.com ... to another domain and then edit the content slightly for a different geographic market. She's already #1 in Google for "Sedona Botox", "Sedona Dermal Fillers", and "Sedona Juvederm." Would like to do the same for our new location, 30-minutes from Sedona... Cottonwood.

What would plugins would be best to accomplish this?

Thanks,

John Balla

• Michael Bissett

Hey @John, hope you're doing well this evening! :slight_smile:

First, you'll want to create a snapshot of your wife's site (make sure to Include common files, as well as including all blog database tables)

Then, you'll want to install WordPress (exact same version as the old site) on your new server. Once done, install our Snapshot plugin on the site, and then import the snapshot you created earlier.

(we cover how to download the snapshot, and how to import it into your new site in the "Where Are My Snapshots? Can I Restore Them?" & "Importing a Snapshot" sections at the bottom of the usage page)

Once you import the snapshot, it should ask you to log in. You'll need to log in with the credentials you used on the old site, since this new site has basically become the old site.

And now, you should be all good to go!

Let me know if there's anything else I can do to help here please! :slight_smile:

Cheers,
    Michael

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.