I currently have a pop up set that it only shows up until

Hi, I currently have a pop up set that it only shows up until a user clicks "Never View This Again".

I have a demo account where I accidentally clicked this button -- trying to see if there's any way to reset this, so that it starts showing up for this account? (or barring this, if there's any way to reset the pop up so it starts showing up again for everyone...)

Thanks!

Benji

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Benji,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

To see the popup again please clear your browser's cache (cookies to be precise) and it should how up again. The simplest way to "reset" that for everybody that may have accidentally click "Never see this again" would be however to clone your current popup and switch to new one.

To do this please go to your dashboard's "PopUp -> PopUps" page and edit selected popup. On its edit screen use "Duplicate" link (on the left of the "save" button") to create a "clone" of it and then
    - set current popup to "inactive"
    - set "cloned" popup to "active"

I think you may also want to make sure that you un-checked the "Close button acts as "Never see this message again" link" option and for design time it may also be convenient to temporarily un-check the "Add "Never see this message again" link.

I hope that helps!
    Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.