I did install hummingbird plugin (It's superb!) Do I need

Hello, I did install hummingbird plugin (It's superb!)

Do I need any special considerations for use it with woocommerce, for example on caching settings?

• Jeremy
    • WordPress Enthusiast

Yeh, woocommerce compatibility can be an issue for any cache. Worth not even using caching for ecommerce maybe just compression and such.

This looks nice with the graphs and toggles for compression etc. We've already rolled out wp rocket though so I dont think this is going to make things faster for us than that already does?

• Bjørn Seaton
      • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Hey Jeremy!

In regards to the WP Rocket thing - Hummingbird most likely won't make the site any faster, but it will let you run performance scans and monitor uptime and average response time (TTFB) (with downtime notifications).
      You can always just install it and leave all modules turned off, and only use it for those two things. Uptime monitoring you can get without Hummingbird installed, but with Hummingbird you can get it visualised directly in the WP dash.

tl;dr - Won't make the site faster, but will provide useful features :hummingbird_2:

• Rupok
    • Support Ninja

Hi dacstyle

Hope you had a wonderful day.

Really glad to hear that you loved our Hummingbird plugin. However, we haven't got any report yet regarding WooCommerce and Hummingbird conflict. I installed Hummingbird and WooCommerce both on my test site and I could successfully made a purchase. Didn't have any issue with default configuration of both the plugins.

So I personally believe, you can run both without any problem. Even if you face any problem, please let us know. We are always here to help.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.