Intergrated Video Tutorials

Hello I did not see the selection for the Intergrated Video Tutorial plugin in the list above. So I just selected Membership 2 Pro. However I would like to know if I have the WP Integrated tutorial videos Can I add other training videos to the list? In other words, I will be adding other plugins and would like y members to have a video of how to use them on the respective page. One of the plugins is Beaver Builder. Is what I am asking for possible/

• Rupok
    • Support Ninja

Hi Mr. Korreck,

I did not see the selection for the Intergrated Video Tutorial plugin in the list above

So sorry for the inconvenience. Can you please confirm you had "Integrated Video Tutorial" plugin installed and activated in the domain you selected while creating this thread and still didn't get this plugin in the dropdown? That list shows all the plugins and themes you have installed on your site. Sometimes, it takes couple of minute for that list to be updated after you install a plugin. Please let us know if you installed this plugin quite a time ago but still not showing in the list. We will be glad to investigate further.

I would like to know if I have the WP Integrated tutorial videos Can I add other training videos to the list?

I'm afraid, our tutorial videos are stored in our server and accessed through the video API. So your custom videos won't show under the list.

However, you can easily show your tutorial videos on your site front-end using this plugin: https://wordpress.org/plugins/easy-video-player/

Or to know how you can easily embed video on your site, you can check this tutorial: http://www.wpbeginner.com/beginners-guide/how-to-easily-embed-videos-in-wordpress-blog-posts/

I believe, these will help.

Please let us know if you have any confusion or any further query. We will be glad to help.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.