I didn't see some updates in the hub

Hi,
I didn't see some updates in the hub - for example http://www.zijemehomemade.cz:
theme DIVI
theme EXTRA
translations of WordPress

Why?

Thanks,
Jiri

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Jiri

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

Are these themes activated fully, in terms of licence/API keys?

Some themes (e.g. Divi) and plugins doesn't give access to the updates if they are not fully activated. For example, non activated Divi doesn't even show updates available in a regular WP updater on "Dashboard -> Updates" page in site's "wp-admin".

In such case they won't also be visible in The Hub as from "WP point of view" it's like there was no update available at all.

If they are fully activated then this would be a different issue and in that case:

- does this apply to this particular site only or to some other sites of yours as well?
    - when you go to "The Hub" and go to themes update list for that/those site(s), apart from not seeing update available, do you see the theme listed there at all?

Let me know please,

Kind regards,
    Adam

• Predrag Dubajic

Hi Jiri,

At the moment Hub will not show when the translation file updates are available, but if you use Automate to update your WordPress then it will update the translation files as well just as the default WP update process does.

It does sound like an interesting addition so I will move this ticket to our features and feedback section so our devs can consider adding this in future.

Best regards,
    Predrag