I do need: ACCEPT TERMS AND CONDITIONS CHECK-BOX before

I do need:
ACCEPT TERMS AND CONDITIONS CHECK-BOX before firing any order

and

CUSOM FIELDS, like VAT number or fiscal code or whatever I need for billing

and

SHIPPING INFO different from BILLING INFO.

Please advice if these features are there hided somewhere or yet to be developed.

• aristath

ACCEPT TERMS AND CONDITIONS CHECK-BOX before firing any order

You should be able to do this fairly easily. If you force registration you can simply use our ToS plugin: https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/terms-of-service
    This will not put the "accept terms of use" checkbox in the orders themselves, but you will require your users to login in order to checkout, and in order to register they must first accept your terms of service.

CUSOM FIELDS, like VAT number or fiscal code or whatever I need for billing and SHIPPING INFO different from BILLING INFO.

I'm afraid that the custom fields you want will require some custom coding.
    As for the second part of that question, I have notified the plugin developer about this issue so he'll be able to shed some light on how to do this.
    Please keep in mind though that plugin developers have a lot of responsibilities so this might take a bit longer than a normal ticket.

Cheers,
    Ari.

• flipgatt

Hello
    thanks for the quick answer, although useless, sorry

1) we need checkbox confirmation just regarding the purchase because we want customers not feeling obliged to become registered members

2) this is mandatory for our actual legislation here in our country

3) the shipping billing differentiation shuld be apparent at the begining not at the end, in my opinion

If what you say is the truth, I have to uninstall the plugin for now because it is really too young and not comparable with other plugins who have for example the "duplicate product" button while insertin new products

Still I really don't understand how you can call your plugin to be the best in town, really ...

The town is very small, perhaps.

• Aaron

If what you say is the truth, I have to uninstall the plugin for now because it is really too young and not comparable with other plugins who have for example the "duplicate product" button while insertin new products

We do have this, in the product list click "Copy" under the product to duplicate.

I'm not sure what you mean by shipping/billing differentiation. Only the Authorize.net, Stripe, and Payflow collect and use a billing address from my recollection. And they are fully differentiated. Also a user can adjust their saved shipping/billing info in their WP profile.

• Tobias

hi there, actually i have shared a plugin yesterday that allows you to add multiple shipping options for the customer. Maybe that will help you along.

You will find the details here:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/marketpress-custom-shipping-fields-and-frontpage-shipping-options

The plugin is for free. The premium plugin should to what you are looking for. Maybe you will then need some fixes for displaying the info on order status page, but that should be fixed in a day or two. Let me know if you need help with that.

Cheers

Tobias