I don't have the old sites in my membership new site fails to add

I added media-44.mediamplifymusic.com, in fact the mediamplifymusic.com domain should be activated for use but it does not work. I canot even include that site in this database

• Patrick

HI there @Edwin

Welcome to WPMU DEV, glad to have you aboard!

I just checked your account and see that you had joined up in July 2013, and are on one of our old subscription plans which only allows for a single domain to be registered here.

So you should be able to add your mediamplifymusic.com domain. If not, we can add it manually for you if you like. Just ask, confirm that the domain name is indeed correctly spelled, and we'll add it in for you. :slight_smile:

However, if mediamplifymusic.com is a multisite network, and media-44.mediamplifymusic.com is a subsite in that network, it is not necessary to add it, as it is already included in the main domain.

If you would like to modify your current subscription to allow for more domains to be added, please get in touch with our accounts team who will more than happy to work something out with you.

Use our secure contact form, and please select "I have a billing question" from the options to ensure it gets to the right department.
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.