I don't know if

I don't know if this is something you would help me with or not.
I added a button under a flyer on my events page and the button has a place to add a link. I am trying to add a link to an email address and it is not working. Can you guys help with this?

• Rupok

Hi pat,

Surely we will try to help as long as it's related to WordPress. Can you please tell us which events plugin you are using and how did you add that button? Can you also give us the URL of the page where we can see this live? You said you are trying to add a link to an email address and it's not working. Can you please tell us what's stopping it from working? I mean what's the output at present? Please note, when you try to link an email, the format should be this:
    <a href="mailto:your@email.com">your@email.com</a>
    So can you please confirm that using this format for linking is also not working?

I could tell you better about the issue if I could check your current configuration and how that button was built. Would you mind allowing Support Access so we can have a closer look at this?

To enable support access you can follow this guide here:
    http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

I'm looking forward to hear from you and resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.