i dont know what to do anymore

i have no money do you know what is the easiest way to earn online is that a webshop? or do you have any sugestions

• NYCWW
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

There is no "easy" way to make money online that suits all people equally. It all depends on your particular skill set. Generally speaking, however, it would be a lot easier to make money online if all of the following statements were true:

1. You are an expert at solving a particular problem.
    2. There are a lot of people searching for solutions to that problem.
    3. You have a cost effective way of getting those people to your website.
    4. Your website inspires confidence and establishes your expertise in your niche.
    5. You don't have a lot of competition.

Even if all these statements are true, there is a certain amount of hard (or at least, time consuming) work that comes into play.

On the other hand, if even one of these statements is false, you probably won't make any money regardless of how hard you try. In this case, I would suggest you keep searching until you come up with a niche for which all the above statements would be true.

• aristath
    • Recruit

Hello again Kevin,

In order to make money online you have to provide something that people will want to buy.

Find something that you're good at and then try to build a business around it.

What are your passions? You have to build on these.
    If you try to build an online business based on something that you're not passionate about, then you can't succeed!

Cheers,
    Ari.

• Alexander
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

@virtualassistant,

You should checkout AppSumo: http://www.appsumo.com/how-to-make-your-first-dollar-outline/

They have a ton of resources for making money as an entrepreneur. Lots to learn and consider with their stuff. I saw the video here, and thought it was pretty cool. He sold a few hundred $ worth of product before the product even existed: http://www.appsumo.com/wantrepreneurs-videos/ (you need to enter an email address to see the video on this one)

Best regards,

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.