I dont understand how to use Analytics+ on a multisite?

Hi,

I have network activated the plugin and created a google analytics property for my main domain that I have chosen when logged in through the settings page of the plugin. I can't see any visitors on the dashboard, on any site. In google analytics I can see visitors though.

When looking at property settings /tracking code in analytics it says: Status: Tracking Not Installed
Last checked: Jan 29, 2015 11:26:01 AM PST
The Google Analytics tracking code has not been detected on your website's home page. For Analytics to function, you or your web administrator must add the code to each page of your website.

I have followed this tutorial but I don't understand if thats necessary really, the result in analytics is better looking though: http://www.ericmobley.net/guide-to-tracking-multiple-subdomains-in-google-analytics/

So what to do? is there something I have missed?

My subsites have subdomains like *.mydomain.com and are also mapped to other domain names in some cases with the help of your mapping plugin.

• Tyler Postle

Hey Linus,

Hope you're doing well today and thanks for your question!

Once you login to your account and have the site tracking code entered then you should be all good to go :slight_smile:

I checked your site and I can see that the Google Analytics code is entered correctly. I'll attach a screenshot of the script in your site.

So you can't see the dashboard widgets that display the Google Analytics stats? Make sure that the "Statistics - Last 30 Days" widget is selected in your screen options :slight_smile: screenshot attached.

If you still aren't able to get it to show then do you mind granting support access so we can take a closer look?

You can grant support access via admin dashboard - WPMU DEV > Support > Support Access > Grant Access.

Look forward to hearing back Linus!

All the best,
    Tyler

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.