I don't want to show service provider when somebody makes a reservation, how do I do that?

Hello there,
I'm new here, I have signed up for the free month trial, I updated my plugin and now when somebody makes a reservation a have a new field called "service provider" and it shows the name of my two admins and it didn't used to be there before the update and I want it gone. How do I do that please?
This is my site http://www.escaperoomadventure.ro/rezervari

Thank you,
Alina

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Alina,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

I think you are referring to the "Service provider" line on booking confirmation form, is that correct? You may hide it with this CSS line:

.appointments-confirmation-worker {display:none;}

In order to apply it to your site please add it to the "style.css" of your child theme (if you are using a child theme), to the "Custom CSS" option of your theme (if there's such an option available) or via Simple Custom CSS plugin:

https://wordpress.org/plugins/simple-custom-css/

I hope that helps :slight_smile:

Best regards,
    Adam

• Alina

Hi, thank you for your reply. I used the code in my css (of the child theme) but it still does not work, the line is still showing.

And I have another problem, I hope I don't need to start a new topic, after a signed up I made an update and now I don't have two different calendars for my two services! It's a big problem for me, and it came in a bad time as most of mu reservations are made in the weekend... please help me!

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Alina!

I used the code in my css (of the child theme) but it still does not work, the line is still showing.

I checked the site and it looks like that code is "overpowered" by some inline CSS there. To make it work then please first try moving the line that I shared at the very end of your child theme's CSS (e.g. make it the last rule there) and if it still doesn't work, replace it with following one:

.appointments-confirmation-worker {display:none!important;}

That should solve the issue.

And I have another problem, I hope I don't need to start a new topic, after a signed up I made an update and now I don't have two different calendars for my two services!

That should actually be a separate thread as it's a different issue and we always ask Members to keep separate issue (issues that are not very strictly related) in separate threads as it lets us help you better and faster and also makes it easier for other Members to find information.

That being said, let's deal with it here this time but it would be really great if in case of any other issues/questions you could start separate tickets :slight_smile:

I can see now on your site that there's currently a single calendar and a service selection drop-down list. That means that both services can be booked, user just has to select a service and it's a pretty standard setup. You can however display two calendars instead with no service selection box by:

- removing the "[app_service_providers]" shortcode from page

- replacing "[app_monthly_schedule]" shortcode with two shortcodes like this:

[app_monthly_schedule service="1"]

[app_monthly_schedule service="2"]

where numbers are ID's of services. You can use "Appointments" button in WP editor to create these shortcodes too.

I hope that helps.

Bes tregards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.