i downloaded your

hi, i downloaded your suite of plugins today for the trial and had to stop usin hummingbird because the minification keeps breaking my site. I already contacted my theme developer and they said they couldn't figure out why your plugin kept breaking my theme. please help.

• Predrag Dubajic

Hey Albert,

Hope you're doing well today :slight_smile:

Minification can be tricky tool because not all theme and plugin files handle minification properly and can cause issues like the one you're seeing.

That's why inside Minification panel you can change which files are minified, combined and where there loading location should be.

Unfortunately there's no way of determining automatically how the site will behave when minification is enabled so if you see any issues you should go through Minification settings and try disabling files until you get to one(or more) that's causing the issue and leave that file(s) unminified.

I did some tests on your site and after disabling minification for couple of files your theme seems to be loading properly again.
    You should go through Minification settings and configure it for your installation so most of the files are minified but that there are no issues with site look or functionality.

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.