I end up with two comment threads

I was wondering if i have a configuration issue with this plugin. If a user posts a comment on the website they don't show in the list of comments pulled from Facebook.

If you reply to a comment pulled from Facebook it ends up in the lower thread. Are the comments made on the site supposed to end up with the others?

I hope I have asked this correctly. Not sure how else to explain it.

If you visit this link you can see what I am referring to.
https://homeatlasths.org/superhandyman-robert-to-the-rescue/

• Rupok

Hi Steve, how are you doing today?

Thanks for trying to explain. Let's check I understood your query properly.

If a user posts a comment on the website they don't show in the list of comments pulled from Facebook.

Yes, this is normal. Facebook commenting system is totally different from WordPress native comment system. Native comments won't show in facebook comments section because facebook comments needs a facebook profile and authorization but native WordPress comments just need a user account on your site, or just an email address depending on your site configuration.

If you reply to a comment pulled from Facebook it ends up in the lower thread. Are the comments made on the site supposed to end up with the others?

I'm sorry but I'm not clear about this. Can you please explain a little more?

I'm looking forward to hear from you and resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• Kasia Swiderska

Hello Steve,

That might be issue with your theme - can you switch for testing purposes for while to WordPress default theme and see if you will have 2 separate comments fields? One should be for Facebook comments and second for WordPress comments.
    You might also want to check if you didn't disable WP comments for that post or in WordPress in general - because Facebook can override WordPress settings it will show facebook form even comments are disabled.

kind regards,
    Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.