I get a warning on listing detail

Hi! I've just installed Directory plugin and i created a listing , but when i try to preview the listing i get this warning : Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /wp-content/plugins/directory/ui-front/general/display-custom-fields-values.php on line 45.

Thanks!!

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings marianosoler,

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /wp-content/plugins/directory/ui-front/general/display-custom-fields-values.php on line 45.

Has the above error been resolved?

In regards to not seeing custom fields, I found that they do not appear in my production environment either.

I believe they were removed in version 2.0.5 because they were causing problems with integrating with other plugins.

However, to be sure --> I have asked the new lead developer please come in here to offer advise/advice as to what has happened to these fields if he knows, as I mentioned he is our new developer for this plugin and he made need a little time to figure out why they were dropped.

It may take a bit longer then a normal ticket but we look forward to getting this sorted asap in any event.

Please advise as to the warning and I will notify the lead developer for input regarding the custom fields.

Cheers, Joe

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings marianosoler & Arnold,

@marianosoler - it is as I had suspected and the reason is exactly as I had indicated earlier and Arnold confirmed, that they were removed from version 2.0.5 because they were causing conflicts with other plugins i.e. custom press, classifieds, etc.

However, as Arnold mentioned, just install Custom Press plugin and you should be well on your way to success with the custom fields.

@Arnold - thank you sir for your quick confirmation

Cheers, Joe

• cfricks
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hi I´m geting the same error:
    Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in C:\xampp\xampp\htdocs\curitiba2\wp-content\plugins\directory\ui-front\general\display-custom-fields-values.php on line 45
    I´m runing in a local Xampp server with a Wordpress single installation, without buddy press.
    I tried to install custo press but still get the same error at the single list page just bellow Rate This and the stars.

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings marianosoler,

Happy to hear that this got sorted out with the addition of Custom Press plugin to your WordPress install.

@cfricks - if this solution does not work for you please create a new ticket so that we may troubleshoot your WordPress installation with all the due protocols that we use to hunt down issues.

Thank you both for being WPMU Dev Members!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.