I get an error message when activating the Domain Mapping

Hi, I get an error message when activating the Domain Mapping plugin as such: You use old version of /mypath/sunrise.php file. Please, replace that file with new version which is located by following path: /plugins/domain-mapping/sunrise.php.

I have followed the instructions and moved the file from plugin folder to wp-content. Reinstalled plugin as well, but the message won't go away. Any ideas?

• Josh
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Hi. I'm just adding a comment here, for other browsers. I had this exact same issue with the error message. This occurred because I entered the code
    define( 'SUNRISE', 'on' );
    at the bottom of the wp-config file.

I simply moved it above the line that says
    /* That's all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */
    and the error disappeared.

• Joao
    • New Recruit

Hi!

I've got the exact same problem mentioned above but none of the solutions mentioned above seem to work. I already tried installing wordpress again, checking permissions on the config file and made sure I don't have multi-domains installed.

1) The plug in error message won't go away, even after making sure that the newest file ('DOMAINMAPPING_SUNRISE_VERSION', '1.0.1') in the directory

Error:
    You use old version of /home/macacada/public_html/delicioso.pt/wp-content/sunrise.php file. Please, replace that file with new version which is located by following path: /home/macacada/public_html/delicioso.pt/wp-content/plugins/domain-mapping/sunrise.php.

2) When I uncomment define('SUNRISE', 'on') on the config file then the output is a blank page. If I leave it as //wp-blog-header.php then both the delicioso.pt and delicioso.pt/sunrise.php work well.

Any ideas?

Cheers,
    João

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.