I get several errors with CoursePress Pro. I get several

I get several errors with CoursePress Pro.
I get several error with CoursePress Pro :

Notice: Undefined index: post_type in /var/www/tutotips.fr/public_html/wp-content/plugins/marketpress/includes/admin/class-mp-orders-admin.php on line 1172

Notice: Undefined index: post_type in /var/www/tutotips.fr/public_html/wp-content/plugins/marketpress/includes/admin/class-mp-orders-admin.php on line 1153

Notice: Undefined index: post_type in /var/www/tutotips.fr/public_html/wp-content/plugins/marketpress/includes/admin/class-mp-orders-admin.php on line 1194

Are you still supporting this plugin or should I move to LearnDash or another plugin ?

Regards,

Frédéric

• FREDERIC

Hi,
    Thanks for your reply.
    Yes I have the debug set to true. :smiling_imp:

I have removed them to set another set.

As said before, my aim is to build a eLearning Network. I need to find the best technical solution. By subscribing to your offer, I want to get plugins that work well altogether. But I am not sure it is the case : I thought every piece of your software platform were created and built to work seamlessly altogether. Is it the case ? For example, I wanted to get a theme + plugins to match perfectly. But CoursePress Pro seems not to work properly (I mean without the need to enter into a CSS tweaking process) with your last theme and upfront solution. I know it is hard to do that, but I am sure it is a great reason why to subscribe to your offer.

• Vaughan

Hi Frederic,

Whilst the plugins do work with the vast majority of themes out there, we can't guarantee 100% compatibility unfortunately.

You are correct though, Coursepress & Upfront themes donot play well together currently, this is more an issue on the theme than the coursepress plugin though. The developers are working hard to try & fix the compatibility issues with some plugins. It was an oversight when the theme was being developed, and hasn't been easyto fully fix yet, but they are working hard on trying to fix it.

For now though, I would try to avoid using Coursepress with Upfront theme, but it should be ok to use it with any other theme.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.