I have no idea on how to get the Q&A to anywhere on my front page

Hi, i have bought the Q&A from you now i can get it to my front page. if new it was like too much effort i would have not bought it.

I was thinking it was just a plugin that you upload , activate and configure the setting that is it. i will appreciate if you can help to resolve it. http://www.skibbz.com is the site i am using it for.

another thing is, i don't like to have this information on my dashboard because i don t want to installed it, all need is to by your plugin and that is it and if i needed update il come back or you should have a way that does not require installing separate plugin just like every other plugin i have bought . Please install the latest version of our free Update Notifications plugin which helps you stay up-to-date with the most stable, secure versions of WPMU DEV themes and plugins. More information »

i will really like this to be resolve please as quickly as possible as i am so disappointed with the whole Q&A plugin thing, thanks.

• aecnu

Greetings outest,

Welcome to WPMU Dev!

I am sorry to hear that you are disappointed with the Q&A plugin and it is easy enough to remove the update notifier, the plugin will still work.

I was thinking it was just a plugin that you upload , activate and configure the setting that is it.

This is indeed how it works. Upload, activate, and configure and it does work.

It should be appearing on your site at: http://skibbz.com/questions/

After checking your site it is indeed working as anticipated, screen shot below.

As for the Q&A or more accurately the Questions and Answers page to become your home page can be accomplished in several ways not limited to but including redirects or possibly custom coding the Q&A page into the home page which using the templates provided in the /wp-content/plugins/qa/default-templates/ folder.

If using the Thesis theme there are templates coded for that theme as well.

i don't like to have this information on my dashboard

Fair enough. Please realize I am just a support rep and did not develop these plugins and themes. But I am here to try help you work out any issues you have with them.

To remove this from your dashboard permanently, simply modify the qa.php file located in the root of the plugin folder by simply removing lines 32 through 39, save and upload and that should indeed remove the message permanently.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev Member!

Cheers, Joe

• outest

I have manage to resolve 50% of the problem i have been having. though i still have some issues. the issue i have now is that the plugin has spread all over the page . please help me to resolve this, i will like my page to look the way you have advertise the plugin on your site . by the way i am very sorry for my reaction earlier. http://www.skibbz.com, please have a look for me.

i am using the woo theme

another thing, i will like the question to be the default follow by the unanswered and the Ask a question. currently the Ask question is the default when a users visit the site.

you help is very important