I get this message - "There are pending changes to your account. "

There is a message in the subsite admin: "There are pending changes to your account. This message will disappear once these pending changes are completed".
This happens when the payment is sent to stripe it is reserved in the bank and the card was not charged immediately.
This is confusing as the subsite admin has full access. Can we get an option to hide this message?

• Tyler Postle

Hey Kenneth,

Yeah this can happen with PayPal as well as sometimes the ping back to the site can take a bit of time. The admin who makes the upgrade won't receive the upgraded access until the payment has cleared. Often this is quite quick, even on refresh in a lot of cases then the message should be gone.

Are you finding the admin gets the additional access but still sees the pending changes message? I tested this and I wasn't able to replicate that behaviour - if you are then we can investigate further.

With that said, if you want to hide that error message you can add this CSS to your custom stylesheet:

div#psts-general-error {
        display: none;
    }

If you don't have a custom stylesheet you can throw it into the "Custom CSS" field within the WordPress Customizer via:

Appearance > Customize.

Any further questions just let us know. Apologies for the delay!

Cheers,
    Tyler

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.