I get this, when

I get this, when i try to backup my site? I have reseller hosting at Namecheap.

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello Dennis,

Please try increasing memory limit for your site https://premium.wpmudev.org/blog/increase-memory-limit/

Especially max_execution_time that is currently 60 and best it would be at least 180. You can check other values current for your site in WPMU DEV -> Support -> System Info.

Reason for interval server error is quite often caused by memory limits. Other reason is plugin conflict, so if increasing memory will not help run a quick plugin/theme conflict test as illustrated in getting support manual (flowchart).

http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/using-wpmu-dev/getting-support/

Let me know how it goes

kind regards,

Kasia

• Rupok
    • Support Ninja

Hi Dennis Gram,

Thanks for granting Support Access. I logged in and tried to create a snapshot but I could regenerate the same problem on your site. It’s stuck while backing up your plugins. So I think one or more plugins on your site are causing this.

To find out which plugin is causing this, can you please do a plugin conflict test? To know more about plugin conflict test, you can check this guide: http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/using-wpmu-dev/getting-support/

Please let us know how it goes. I’m looking forward to hearing from you and resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!

Rupok

• Dennis Gram
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hi and thanks,

So i tried again to unpublish ALL plugins besides Snapshot and WPMU dashboard, and the results are exactly the same as the last time… I also assigned the default template instead of DIVI…. It’s all still deactivated if you want to give it a shot.

Thanks.

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Dennis Gram,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

I made a test snapshot, and it seems like the plugins, and themes folder is causing the 500 internal server error, either the files in these folders are large enough, and hence causing this error, or it could be something specific to your server.

Just to rule out any memory related issue, could you please try increasing your memory limit, and max_execution_time, and check whether there is any improvement:

upload_max_filesize = 256M
    post_max_size = 512M
    memory_limit = 1024M
    file_uploads = On
    max_execution_time = 300

If increasing didn’t help, would recommend you to add the following line in wp-config.php, and check whether it makes any difference in creating a snapshot:

if (!defined('SNAPSHOT_FORCE_ZIP_LIBRARY')) define('SNAPSHOT_FORCE_ZIP_LIBRARY', 'pclzip');

Please make sure to place the above code, just before the line /* That’s all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */

Please let us know how that goes, have a nice day. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,

Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.