I go through the set up to clone my site, click clone site

I go through the set up to clone my site, click clone site and get the error-
"Missing or invalid site address".

Other questions?
I did not select the Sub-Domain install. This means I can not use mufti- site plugin.
If I am able to clone my basic template site will I be able to modify each of the cloned site separately?

What I wanted to do originally is to log into 1 site and access each of my other sites and work with them separately, but as part of my network.

I have a number of different domains registered and wanted a separate domain intergration.

Hope this was coherent.
Thank you
Jeff

• Predrag Dubajic

Hey @Jeffrey Long,

Hope you're doing well today :slight_smile:

I saw that support access is activated so I took liberty and tried cloning your site, which was successful so I believe that you simply didn't select to create new site or didn't enter new site name, please check the screenshot attached below and see if that was the issue.

I did not select the Sub-Domain install. This means I can not use mufti- site plugin.

Multisite plugins will also work with sub-folder installation, if that is the question here :slight_smile:

If I am able to clone my basic template site will I be able to modify each of the cloned site separately?

This depends on what are you referring to, if you are thinking of using different content on different sub sites then yes, since after the cloning each sub site is independant and it works as any other sub site.
    If you are looking to make changes to the theme then no, because on network installation themes are network installed rather than on each sub site. You can use child themes to make such changes.

I have a number of different domains registered and wanted a separate domain intergration.

You would want to check our Domain Mapping plugin for that :slight_smile:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/domain-mapping/

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.