I granted

I granted permission to access my website find out why the speed did not increase after installing the smash image plugin. Any ETA on the reply/update? Thanks, Chuck

• James Morris

Hello Charles,

I hope you are well today.

I see you are referring to the following thread:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/page-speeed-decreased-using-wp-smash-pro

In that thread I had requested access and posted the following message along with my request:

Please reply back here once you've enabled access so I will be notified.

I never got a notification of a reply in that thread so I did not see you had granted access. Now that I see access is granted, I will look into this issue.

For future reference, please be sure to post one thread per issue and keep all replies regarding that issue to that thread. This will ensure that the tech assisting you with your issue will get the notification and will be able to assist you more efficiently. It's just by chance I happened to catch this thread as we have several techs working the forums and I could have missed this. :wink:

I'll go ahead and close this ticket and follow up with you in your original thread. I'll post an update there as soon as I have more information for you. :slight_smile:

Best regards,

James Morris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.