I had a different course plugin on my site. I wanted to switch to CoursePress, so I deactivated the other one and installed this one. It came up with an error that said it looked like I had CP1 installed, and to back up the site then upgrade. I did, and it didn't work (really didn't think it would since I never had CP1 installed). Then I completely deleted the other course plugin and its' DB remnants. I uninstalled CP2 and reinstalled, but it is still doing the same thing and it is not showing on the admin sidebar either.
Help! lol - I have already given access to the site from within the admin area.
Thank you in advance.