I had them install WHMCS onto my web site at. I paid for

I had them install WHMCS onto my web site at.
I paid for configuration and integration.
venthost.com/clients.
I am going crazy they did not make a page called clients.
although you can see the WHMCS a venthost.com/clients.
Can someone help me because I am getting really poor support from WHMCS. Is ther a way I can fix this with a plugin.
Because when I tried to make a page clients and go to venthost/clients I get a mess.
Can some body help me as what should I do.
I have looked on google trying to find out how to install whmcs with word press there really is nothing on it.
I seen how to install it although I don't know how to integrate it into the page do I have to make the page first then install whmcs to that path.
Regards Vinny

• Patrick
    • Support Monkey

Hi @Vincent

I hope you are having a great day despite those issues!

Sounds like you need our WHMCS Integration plugin:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/whmcs-wordpress-integration/

It's super-easy to setup, but be sure to read all the instructions on the usage page.

The main thing is that while your WordPress site and your WHMCS install can both be on the same server, they must be in different directories.

I hope this helps! And thanks for being a member :slight_smile:

• Kingdom Studios
    • The Bug Hunter

Hey Vincent!

I'm sorry to hear that you are having so much trouble getting WHMCS to work for you.

I went to your site and think I understand your issue better. We may want to take this in steps to make sure we are doing it properly.

At this point, it looks like your website is completely independent from your WHMCS. Is that correct?

It appears that WHMCS is installed properly. Have you been able to login as administrator?

Let's start with that.

Regards,

Martin

• Kingdom Studios
    • The Bug Hunter

Vinny,

I just saw all of the other tickets you have open on this topic. Let me say again how sorry I am for all of the trouble you have experienced. Anyone on either of those threads can help you, but it will be less confusing if you stay on one thread.

How to use any of the WPMU Dev Plugins is determined by your objective. As one post suggested, are you sure that you are going to be setting up Multisite? It is not clear when looking at your website. Also, how does Hostenterprise fit into the mix?

Hang on! We will get you through this.

Regards,

Martin

• Vincent
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Well I have a mess I ordered whmcs and they have failed to install my hosting software. They lies to me really WHMCS is part of Cpanel direct and they said I was unable to have an install although they took my money.
    For one transaction and the others were not taken out I am also fighting with my bank.

I am also contacting the attorney general of Texas.

• Vincent
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Look was canceled the service for discrimination purposes and I was lied to whmcs is cpanel who also discriminated me as well this is being reported.
    They installed whmcs although it was not integrated with the site.

• Kingdom Studios
    • The Bug Hunter

Vincent,

Well, let's get you taken care of by first taking a look at where we are and what we have.

First, let's get everyone on the same page by closing out the multiple tickets. Is this the thread you want to continue? If so, please go and close all of the other open tickets and let me know that you want to continue with this one. If you want to stay with another thread, please close this one and all others except the one you want to keep.

Ready? Go!

Martin

• Patrick
    • Support Monkey

Hi again @Vincent

I hope you had a great weekend!

Like @Martin, I also see you have multiple threads open for the issues you are having with getting WHMCS properly integrated with your WordPress site.

Please let us know on which thread you would like to continue the discussion so we can all try to help you sort things out without having to consult multiple threads.

Thanks!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.