i had this problem and i not sure was it because of SEO tools in installed

when i create a new page and set full width and click published and it will automatically change back to right sidebar. please help thanks

• Alexander
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Hi @Jeff,

Could be many different things. Can you try with another theme? Or try deactivating some plugins and see if that makes a difference.

You could also try switching on debug mode to see if there are any error messages. This can be done by opening your wp-config.php file and changing

define('WP_DEBUG', false);
    to
    define('WP_DEBUG', true);

Thanks for being a WPMU DEV member. Let us know if we can be of any further assistance.
    Best regards,

• Jeff
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

ok
    thanks
    i have set to true and this is what i get
    Notice: Undefined index: sitemappath in /home/content/78/11407378/html/wp-content/plugins/wpmu-dev-seo/wds-files/wds-sitemaps/wds-sitemaps.php on line 449

Notice: Use of undefined constant WDS_SITEMAP_SKIP_TIME_LIMIT_SETTING - assumed 'WDS_SITEMAP_SKIP_TIME_LIMIT_SETTING' in /home/content/78/11407378/html/wp-content/plugins/wpmu-dev-seo/wds-files/wds-sitemaps/wds-sitemaps.php on line 42

Notice: Undefined index: sitemappath in /home/content/78/11407378/html/wp-content/plugins/wpmu-dev-seo/wds-files/wds-sitemaps/wds-sitemaps.php on line 449

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/78/11407378/html/wp-content/plugins/wpmu-dev-seo/wds-files/wds-sitemaps/wds-sitemaps.php:449) in /home/content/78/11407378/html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 876

• Alexander
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Hi Jeff, thanks for the update. The notices shown in that screenshot are actually harmless. They are helpful for developers when debugging, but aren't a problem.

Good test by deactivating all the plugins. If the problem is still there, it could be your theme. Could you try switching to the default theme (Twenty Twelve) and see if this makes a difference?

Best regards

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.