I had to pick a different site in order for the form to go

I had to pick a different site in order for the form to go through. Please forgive the subterfuge.

I have a site called http://www. churchillhosting.com.

I can’t use the WPMUDEV plugin, because it isn’t communicating with your server. (I have raised a ticket with the hosting company (Resellers Panel))

I have added a logo to the site. Unfortunately, it is hidden by another page element. I need it sorted out, but this is not my forte. I’m wondering if you can help?

I can sort out an admin login and an FTP account.

Please let me know what you can do.

Best regards,

Sonny.

• Rupok
    • Support Ninja

Hi Sonny

Hope you had a wonderful day.

I have added a logo to the site. Unfortunately, it is hidden by another page element. I need it sorted out

Well, you can show the full logo in two ways. If you want to make the logo smaller and fit in available area, you can use the following custom CSS Code:

#header_left img {
    height: 69px;
    width: 195px;
    }

If you want to make the header area bigger, you can use the following custom CSS Code:

#content {
    margin: 80px 0 40px;
    }

You can add this to a theme’s stylesheet, in a child theme, or using a plugin like My Custom CSS.

Have a nice day. Cheers!

• sonnymanou
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Hi Rupok,

That certainly helped me there. Thank you.

A couple more things, if you please. Forgive me for wanting more, please!

Your CSS edit was great for a Macbook. (And probably any other laptop and desktop – can’t tell because I don’t have access to those machines.)

Yes it looks great on a Macbook, but on mobile the tag line is obscured still. Is there an additional CSS style that you could share that might fix this for me?

Your help is much appreciated.

On another note, I’ve been in touch with my host. I can have outgoing connections if I so which, but I have to add the connecting server to a white list.

Can you please let me know what the connecting server IP is for your WPMU dashboard plugin?

Thank you in advance, Rupok.

All the best.

Regards,

Sonny.

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Sorry, forgot about the IP thing.

Our IPs for incoming traffic are: 104.16.24.10 and 104.16.25.10

And for outgoing traffics: 66.135.60.59, 66.135.49.214 , 66.135.60.64

Incoming can change without warning, so firewall rules should be based on domain where possible.

Have an awesome day!

Cheers

Ash

• sonnymanou
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Hi Ash,

Thanks for all your help. The CSS worked a treat and I seem to be able to connect to WPMUDEV for the moment.

Unfortunately, the setting accepts IP address only, however, if the connection fails, at least I’ll know why.

All the best.

Sonny.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.