I have $0 set for a level and ends in 3 days and then expire which is great...but...

Hey,

Regarding: Protected Content

I have $0 set for a level and ends in 3 days and then expire which is great...but when they go to /register again when logged in, it gives them a option to "RENEW" and get another 3 days at $0.

How can we make it non-clickable if that runs out so they can not renew on their end OR make it say Expired in the button itself too instead?

Then, they can only get a extension if it is done internally only (not with a button that allows them to Renew again on their end)...

***If there is a workaround great...please let me know...

***If you would, please request the developer to do the following:

1. If it expires, then make the button subdued and say something like "Expired".

2. If they are renewed internally, then make the button also subdued but say something like "Internally Extended"

What do you think?

:slight_smile:

• Vinod Dalvi
    • WP Unicorn

Hi @Greg,

Thanks for your feedback.

I will move this over to the features & feedback section. This way it can be considered for future development, and we can also see what other community members think about the feature request.

Currently we can achieve this developing custom code if you are comfortable with it?

Best Regards,
    VInod Dalvi

• Vinod Dalvi
    • WP Unicorn

Hi @Greg,

Thank you for your reply.

Will it work for you if we develop code to hide the "RENEW" button from all logged in users or from the logged in users having level set $0 and ends in 3 days which will be more easier for us to implement?

Also please share me your site URL where the "RENEW" button is displayed.

Would you mind if I logged in to your site and did some testing? This might help get to the bottom of this faster. If this is ok, just grant me temporary admin access to your site by clicking "Grant Access" button in the WPMU DEV Dashboard Settings as described on the following page and reply on this thread after granting it?

https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.