I have 2 problems with events + 1. I would like to let

I have problems with events +

1. I would like to let people with Email address without going to whole wordpress user sign up process. I assume RSVP with email add on is a solution, but I have no idea how it works.(no document about this) I don’t want to people to make a wordpress account(it is a kind of hassle process. and my site is closed for invitation only to create a new account.

Tell me how to achieve that people sign up events without signing up wordpress account.

2. How can I delete or disable next and previous event link button on the bottom of individual pages.

3. I would like to customize the even editing page. Please tell me step by step how to customize the page including

1. customize without breaking the code on plug in update.

2. When I add image/video from “Add Media” button on the event+ editing page. uploads fails with an error(regular uploads from dashboard > Media > Add new works just fine with the exactly same file.

3 on start date and end date. How can I change the order to month-day-year. in stead of putting 24 hour format, can I do am/pm dropdown?

4. I would like to change the edit page like the screen capture.

• Tyler Postle
    • CGO

Hey Yosuke,

Hope you’re doing well today!

1. For the RSVP with email to work you need to “Allow Facebook and Twitter Login” via the option in my attached screenshot :slight_smile:

If you don’t want to show Facebook and Twitter login then we can hide that with some CSS, just let us know.

Now, when a logged out user says they’re attending there should be an email field there.

2. How can I delete or disable next and previous event link button on the bottom of individual pages.

We can hide this with some custom CSS :slight_smile:

just place this into your custom CSS sheet or child theme:

.single-navigation.clearfix {
    display: none;
    }

If you don’t have a custom CSS sheet then use this plugin here: https://wordpress.org/plugins/simple-custom-css/

3. What would you like to do? :slight_smile: more than happy with whatever it is!

Look forward to hearing back Yosuke!

All the best,

Tyler

• Yosuke
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

For this

1. For the RSVP with email to work you need to "Allow Facebook and Twitter Login" via the option in my attached screenshot :slight_smile:

Do I need to configure Facebook and Twitter api? I just turn this on and try to RSVP. It shows email entry field but it created an error

And also the CSS is kind of messy, How do I customize this?

• Tyler Postle
    • CGO

Hey Yosuke,

Hope you’re doing well today and thanks for your screenshots :slight_smile:

Do I need to configure Facebook and Twitter api?

Yes, you will need to configure that so Facebook/Twitter can communicate with your site and authenticate the login. That is only for the social logins. If just using the email one then you shouldn’t need this.

Is the email you are trying one that already belongs to a user on the site? If the email is already a user on the site then they will need to login first.

And also the CSS is kind of messy, How do I customize this?

This is dependent on your theme, I’ve done some custom CSS to improve this on your theme:

#eab-rsvps-rsvp_with_email-wrapper > label {
    display: inline-block;
    margin-top: 10px;
    }

.wpmudevevents-login_link.wpmudevevents-login_link-cancel {
    clear: both;
    float: right;
    margin-bottom: 10px;
    margin-right: 55px;
    }

Add that to your custom stylesheet. I see you have one there and I would of added it myself but just wanted to ensure you know what is going in there before it does :slight_smile:

As for putting all the fields into their own line, try this CSS:

#eab-events-fpe-status_type {
    clear: both;
    float: left !important;
    }

We normally don’t want to use the !important declaration; however, sometimes is can be a necessary evil when overwriting existing styles :slight_smile:

Hope this helps Yosuke! Let us know if you need any further assistance here.

All the best,

Tyler

• Yosuke

I think I haven’t gotten answers to these questions.

1.Is it possible to make the date format with pull down? like the screen capture.

2. When I add image/video from “Add Media” button on the event+ editing page. uploads fails with an error(regular uploads from dashboard > Media > Add new works just fine with the exactly same file.

3 on start date and end date. How can I change the order to month-day-year. in stead of putting 24 hour format, can I do am/pm dropdown?

• Yosuke

Can you actually text attending with email on my event?

It seems it goes though and process to join but it still gives the user an error message which is very confusing.

And somehow, when I update my css on Custom CSS plugin, certain properties don’t update…it seems something else is protecting my changes.

Let me know about that too.

• Yosuke

I found another problem.

On edit my event page, when I click Add Media without selecting WYSIWYG editor and select the image, it is uploaded as Featured Image (on Safari)

but If i did the exactly the same thing on Chrome, it is uploaded on WYSIWYG editor instead.

And the lengths of event time are different on these 2 browsers.

• Tyler Postle
    • CGO

Hey Yosuke,

Hope your weekend is going well so far! Apologies for the delay.

1.Is it possible to make the date format with pull down? like the screen capture.

It would take a fair bit of customization to do this, plus the dropdown would be massive to include all the dates. In my opinion the calendar picker is a lot more user friendly.

I spoke to the developer on this one and he mentioned it would take a lot of customization in order for this to work correctly.

You could post a job on the jobs board if you like though :wink:

Then you can find a talented member of the community to help you with this: https://premium.wpmudev.org/wordpress-development/

I just tested this on my own installation and it seemed to work fine in both backend and frontend. Have you tried with the default 2014 theme? Just want to make sure it isn’t a theme conflict.

If it isn’t then would you mind granting support access so we can take a closer look at this one?

You can grant support access via admin dashboard – WPMU DEV > Support > Support Access > Grant Access.

Can you actually text attending with email on my event?

It seems it goes though and process to join but it still gives the user an error message which is very confusing.

What do you mean by text attending with email on your event? Like text a phone number in order to confirm your attendance?

The RSVP with email add-on creates them a user account when they RSVP, so if they try to use the same email again it will say it’s been used, but they can either login or use another email.

And somehow, when I update my css on Custom CSS plugin, certain properties don’t update…it seems something else is protecting my changes.

This is likely due to CSS specificity. The most specific styles overwrite all others. Which styles aren’t working and what are they for? Then we can help :slight_smile:

On edit my event page, when I click Add Media without selecting WYSIWYG editor and select the image, it is uploaded as Featured Image (on Safari)

but If i did the exactly the same thing on Chrome, it is uploaded on WYSIWYG editor instead.

I see this issue, I have reported it to the developer so we can get it sorted asap :slight_smile:

And the lengths of event time are different on these 2 browsers.

Do you mind linking to a page where this is happening for you? It’s not happening on my test install.

Look forward to hearing back Yosuke!

All the best,

Tyler

• Yosuke

My question was that how t change text on on RSVP page like "no" "maybe" "I am attending" "Email" and "I am attending" and How to delete a little dot on left of the window.

When I try to RSVP, an error message comes out.

For length differences on browswers, you can access below under acount "mkt"

http://events.sagelymphcaremethod.com/edit-events/?event_id=140

I activated your support access.

Please see my screen shots for CSS change request.

• Michelle Shull
    • DEV MAN’s Apprentice

Hey there, Yosuke!

You’ll need to find the following lines in wp-content/plugins/events-and-bookings/events-and-bookings.php, around line 650-ish:

function process_rsvps () {

global $wpdb, $current_user;

if (isset($_POST['event_id']) && isset($_POST['user_id'])) {

$booking_actions = array('yes' => 'yes', 'maybe' => 'maybe', 'no' => 'no');

You can change the text there for the booking action buttons. Make a note of the changes you make, you’ll need to add these each time the plugin updates.

I’m assuming you’re using WPML for translating your site, and this part isn’t being translated. I’ll leave some feedback for the dev there.

You can also try our Ultimate Branding plugin, which will change text site-wide, but “yes” “no” and “maybe” are going to occur on your site a lot, changing it in Ultimate Branding means every instance would be changed.

I don’t see the dot anymore, did you manage to get rid of it?

To fix “is this a paid event” try this in a custom CSS file:

.eab-events-fpe-meta_box label {
    width: 16em;
    }

Do you have a custom CSS plugin? If you’ve got Jetpack, it comes with one; some themes include a CSS editor, or you can get a plugin, like this one: https://wordpress.org/plugins/simple-custom-css/. Or, if you’re using a child theme, you can just add this to the CSS file for you child theme.

I think this covers all your questions? Let me know if I’ve missed something here, and thanks for your great screenshots!

• Yosuke

Thank you @michelle Shull

I don't see the dot anymore, did you manage to get rid of it?

Yes, I managed myself to get rid of dot from attending

To fix "is this a paid event" try this in a custom CSS file:

width: 16em;
    }

I used it on Custom CSS plug-in, but still not working. :slight_frown:

That's why I am wondering that it seems something else overriding my css, even from Custom CSS.

I have another question. As you assumed I use WPML for dual language.

I have a problem with displaying certain contents.

If you go here, you will see the list of events

http://events.sagelymphcaremethod.com/

Then when you switch the language to Japanese either from the language switcher or the link below,

http://events.sagelymphcaremethod.com/?lang=ja

the list doesn't show up anymore.

I use WP-type and view plugin to achieve the list. And I have very similar list under instructor list. The structure of the list is almost identical. The only difference is where the data coming from. The instructor list comes from wp-type custom post, but the event data is from event+ data.

I am wondering if event+ data somehow don't flow into the list because of switching languages. If you switch the language to English, every thing works fine.

Could you please take a look?

4. When I try to attend the event with email without social media accounts or wp account, it gives me an error like the screen shot.

5. How can I place "cancel" button on the right of yes/no pulldown.

5-2 When I upload the "click here to change the event image" the image blows up. I know @tyler Postle posted it to your developer. Do you know anything about this issue?

• Tyler Postle
    • CGO

Hey Yosuke,

Hope you're doing well today!

Can you add this CSS to your stylesheet:

width: 12em !important;
    float: left;
    }

#eab-events-fpe-status_type select {
    float: left;
    }

.misc-eab-section {
    margin-top: -8px;
    margin-left: 10px;
    position: absolute;
    }

#eab-events-fpe-status_type > div {
    }

.eab-fpe-upload > img {
    width: 10%;
    }

I believe that should resolve the styling changes you wanted :slight_smile:

I've attached a screenshot to show what it will look like now.

As for the language issue, it's likely that the events info there isn't translated so WPML isn't showing it. Have you translated it yet?

Look forward to hearing back here Yosuke!

All the best,

Tyler

• Yosuke

@tyler Postle

Thank you for providing css code.

Somehow, it worked bit differently on my browser, (Firefox and Chrome) but I was able to fix them by myself. Thank you!

Please take a look screenshot 11.jpg. as you see, the time field is too short on Safari(it works fine one Firefox and Chrome), and I tried twenty fifteen theme, and it worked fine. so this is theme specific issue, I guess. To fix this do I have to change PHP code like below? or do I have any other choice?

<input type="text" name="" id="eab-events-fpe-end_time" value="13:00" size="3">

If so, how do I properly fix the template file? I have not done this before. what file to copy to where and so on. Please give me an advice.

As for the language issue, it’s likely that the events info there isn’t translated so WPML isn’t showing it. Have you translated it yet?

I found the event data don’t have translated contents. That’s why they don’t show up on Japanese. I made some event It seems that somebody experienced the similar issue(discussed it at the link below.)

http://wpml.org/forums/topic/display-default-language-if-no-translation-on-category-index-page/

However I don’t know how to implement these codes into my wp installation. I don’t event know if this is the right solution for my problem. could you help me on this?

and from the previous questions, do you have any updates on

4. When I try to attend the event with email without social media accounts or wp account, it gives me an error like the screen shot.

And this

I see this issue, I have reported it to the developer so we can get it sorted asap :slight_smile:

I would like to deliver the website to my client, but till I can fix these issues, I cannot really submit it. :slight_frown: Please let me know the progress.

And one more thing, when I click “Add Media” or change image button from the event edit page. It takes a while to see the image upload window to show up. Do you know why?

• Tyler Postle
    • CGO

Hey Yosuke,

Hope you’re doing well today!

To make the height of the text area bigger by default, add this CSS:

textarea#eab-events-fpe-content {
    height: 400px;
    }

Adjust as needed :slight_smile:

As for the second one, do you mind granting support access again so I can see the code involved. I think some of your custom code is affecting it here so the fix for mine won’t work on yours.

Access will also allow me to see your add media and language issues again.

Look forward to hearing back!

All the best,

Tyler

PS. You can grant support access via admin dashboard – WPMU DEV > Support > Support Access > Grant Access.

• Yosuke

@tyler Postle

Thank you and I hope you guys also had great holidays as well.

I just re-granted the access.

You have 72 hours.

Since there are few days gap between My response and your response, I suggest that you guys extend the time allowance for support access window on WPMU dashboard plug in. Otherwise we miss each other like this time and we have to go back and forth.

Thanks

Yosuke

• Yosuke

@tyler Postle @michelle Shull

I just re-re-granted support access. I would like to ask you to solve my issues urgently.

they are not new problems. I have posted here before but never got answered.

This is still happening. I am really frustrated because I cannot do anything with this.

We are still having a problem with the following issue. We have contacted WPML to solve this issue. But, if you have any idea, please let us know.

Then when you switch the language to Japanese either from the language switcher or the link below,

the list doesn’t show up anymore.

I use WP-type and view plugin to achieve the list. And I have very similar list under instructor list. The structure of the list is almost identical. The only difference is where the data coming from. The instructor list comes from wp-type custom post, but the event data is from event+ data.

I am wondering if event+ data somehow don’t flow into the list because of switching languages. If you switch the language to English, every thing works fine.

I haven’t heard anything back for last 5 days. I am not sure if you read my post. I am trying to be patient here, but like I mentioned before, I need to complete the site and deliver it to my client. They are pushing me to finish but I am stuck with the problems which I cannot fix myself. Please take care of these issue ASAP. I am running out of my time.

• Michelle Shull
    • DEV MAN’s Apprentice

Hi Yosuke!

I don’t see any progress on this right now, but I will leave a note.

Is this a browser-specific issue? I was just able to RSVP successfully for one of your events. (you can delete me, I did not pay the fee.) I used my email address, and everything worked as I expected.

the list doesn’t show up anymore.

I am wondering if event+ data somehow don’t flow into the list because of switching languages. If you switch the language to English, every thing works fine.

I suspect that what’s happening here is that the plugin you’re using to generate your lists isn’t compatible with the events custom post type. I would contact the Wp-type and view developer and ask for additional custom post type support.

Again, I apologize for the delay. We’re all working overtime to keep up with the increased demand. We’re usually working with 100-150 people at a time.

Thanks for your patience, please let us know if we can be of further assistance.

• Yosuke

@michelle Shull

I appreciate your quick reply. I understand that you have been busy lately.

for qustion #4,

Is this a browser-specific issue? I was just able to RSVP successfully for one of your events. (you can delete me, I did not pay the fee.) I used my email address, and everything worked as I expected.

It only happens when I am NOT logged in. I tried Chrome, Firefox, and Safari. All gave me the same error.

I need the feature work without wp account, so people can register an event with email only (not sign up and other hassles).

I suspect that what’s happening here is that the plugin you’re using to generate your lists isn’t compatible with the events custom post type. I would contact the Wp-type and view developer and ask for additional custom post type support.

I will try contact them. as you probably know, WPML and WP-types(tool) have been developed by the same people, so I thought these 2 plug ins work together well. Anyhow I appreciate your suggestion.

• Michelle Shull
    • DEV MAN’s Apprentice

Hello Yosuke!

I was also logged out – I used an incognito window to RSVP, and it seemed to work okay. Are you seeing that RSVP on your end? (It may not have gone through since I didn’t pay.)

It did seem to create an account for me, which is an issue I reported to the dev in a different thread – unless that’s the default behavior and I’m misunderstanding part of the plugin, I think we may get this issue resolved after the dev looks at that report.

OH – I just did another test, and I think I figured it out. When you get that error, are you using an email address you’ve already RSVP’d with? Because I got that error when I reused my incsub email address, but when I used a different email, it went through fine. Can you try to RSVP with an email account not affiliated with a member of your site and see if it goes through?

Thanks!

• Yosuke

@michelle Shull

Thank you for checking the site.

Actually I tried again in incognito mode and used unused email address.

It still gave me the same error. I tried on both paid event and free event. Both gave me the same error.

But I also noticed something else. When I tried to attend paid event. it gave me the error, but the system generated an email to confirm my wp account creation with auto generated username and password. And when I clicked to log in button, and used log in information. I was registered as an instructor which is supposed to be registered only thought invitation link.

The system should generate just attending conformation(with or without payment link) and that should be it. (I need a way to create customers without making wordpress account. Like I mention before it is too much hassle for people.

Then I tried to cancel my attendance, so I went in to the event page and hit “No” and enter the same email address I just registered as attend, It gave me the same error message. Is there any way to generate notification email to customers who chose “no” on the event page?

I also made a new FREE event and tried to register with an existing email address (not in wp users, but email address I used for attending another event). It gave me the error and didn’t get any email from the system. It should be working right? it because if I am a regular customer, I come back to the site and register new events time to time, so the system should take my existing email address. And instructor accounts(wordpress user) also would register the event too, so either people are in wordpress accounts or not, the error should not be occurred.

I don’t know what is working and what is not working….very confused…

Please take a look and let me know.

I re-activated support access.

I understand you guys are super busy. But this problem is kind of critical because our problem is a key function of this plug in…Please communicate with your developers and solve this as soon as possible.

Question: How does the plug in actually handle the guest list? Does it actually generate users but we cannnot see on the admin page? It seems they are stored in somewhere else.

• Yosuke

@michelle Shull

Please let me know if there is any progress on my previous post.

Meanwhile, my problem with dual language display has been solved. I contacted WP-types, but they told me WPML's problem. I contacted WPML again and they instructed me to set event+ plugin's custom post type to ignore translation. Now I am able to display events in both English and Japanese.

I have few qustions.

1. (Screenshot 19.jpg)How do I disable or hide feature image? I figured this is too confusing. I am still having the problem that "add media" button and "Click here to change feature image" link acts like the same. So I would like to hide this so people won't be able to upload the featured image at all(your developer still should work on solving the problem though.)

2. (Screenshot 20.jpg) How can I remove the link "Events" and "Add Event(submenu)" from the admin bar. I use Admin Menu Editor pro and customized all the link up there but I cannot control these links (because it might be control by the plug in???)

Now after this. If we can solve email RSVP problem, I can deliver the project to my client. Please let me know. How is this going.

• Michelle Shull
    • DEV MAN’s Apprentice

Yosuke! I've got good news!

I fixed everything on your list!

To remove the links from the admin toolbar, I used the Toolbar tool in your Settings menu, I think it's a separate tool from your admin editor. I unticked all the Events related pages, so they're cleared out now.

For your edit Events page, I enlisted the help of my wonderful colleague @michael Bissett to get the last little bit of CSS right, but this is what ended up hiding the redundant featured image tools:

.eab-events-fpe-col_wrapper > .eab-events-fpe-col_wrapper > label {
    }
    .eab-fpe-upload {
    display:none;
    }

It's already in your CSS file, and working.

Now, as to your email-registration issues, let's try to hit these one-by-one.

Actually I tried again in incognito mode and used unused email address.

It still gave me the same error. I tried on both paid event and free event. Both gave me the same error.

But I also noticed something else. When I tried to attend paid event. it gave me the error, but the system generated an email to confirm my wp account creation with auto generated username and password. And when I clicked to log in button, and used log in information. I was registered as an instructor which is supposed to be registered only thought invitation link.

I definitely couldn't replicate the first part, unique email addresses (meaning addresses I hadn't already used on your site to RSVP) are consistently working for me.

I attached a screenshot of this below – in your Access plugin settings, you need to give the two new user roles you created a ranking. Since they don't have one, when new users are added, WordPress considers "instructor" to be your default role. Assigning number levels to these undefined user role groups should fix the second part for you. (I didn't want to poke those settings on my own.)

The system should generate just attending conformation(with or without payment link) and that should be it. (I need a way to create customers without making wordpress account. Like I mention before it is too much hassle for people.

This is the issue I reported in another thread, you're right, if users RSVP with just an email account, they shouldn't have to get a WP account in the bargain, and it's not supposed to work this way, to the best of my knowledge. (I'll tell you if I learn otherwise.) I'll keep you posted on the status of that issue. : )

Then I tried to cancel my attendance, so I went in to the event page and hit "No" and enter the same email address I just registered as attend, It gave me the same error message. Is there any way to generate notification email to customers who chose "no" on the event page?

I played around a little, but this level of customization is a bit beyond what I can do as a support tech. I do think it's a great idea to send a confirmation/notification email when people say they won't be attending. Can you either copy the error message you see, or grab me a screenshot of it? Thanks!

I also made a new FREE event and tried to register with an existing email address (not in wp users, but email address I used for attending another event). It gave me the error and didn't get any email from the system. It should be working right? it because if I am a regular customer, I come back to the site and register new events time to time, so the system should take my existing email address. And instructor accounts(wordpress user) also would register the event too, so either people are in wordpress accounts or not, the error should not be occurred.

I think this may be related to the issue above, let's see if word from the dev on that ticket resolves this?

Question: How does the plug in actually handle the guest list? Does it actually generate users but we cannnot see on the admin page? It seems they are stored in somewhere else.

If you click on the Events list in your dashboard, on the far right, you'll see a column dedicated to guests. You can click the number of guests for an onsite display, or you can export the list with the "export" link. You've got the Extended Guest List add-on active, so you've got some extra settings at the very bottom of the Events Settings page that allow you to customize how that list displays, as well as where you want it to display.

Hope this helps, Yosuke! I think we're very, very close to having everything resolved here. :slight_smile:

• Yosuke

@michelle Shull

Thank you for putting your hard work. I appreciate it!

To remove the links from the admin toolbar, I used the Toolbar tool in your Settings menu, I think it's a separate tool from your admin editor. I unticked all the Events related pages, so they're cleared out now.

Yes, I installed the plug in to arrange other links. But It seems Events and sub menu “Add event” are still there. If you go “instructor” level under this plug in setting page. I disabled ALL menu and saved one. But still only Events and Add event are displayed. I still believe that Event plus plugin is overwriting it.

Could you take a look again?

For your edit Events page, I enlisted the help of my wonderful colleague @michael Bissett to get the last little bit of CSS right, but this is what ended up hiding the redundant featured image tools:

This is great! Thank you! I tried to hide it, but I didn’t know how because the div didn’t have the unique id or class. Thank you.

I attached a screenshot of this below – in your Access plugin settings, you need to give the two new user roles you created a ranking. Since they don't have one, when new users are added, WordPress considers "instructor" to be your default role. Assigning number levels to these undefined user role groups should fix the second part for you. (I didn't want to poke those settings on my own.)

I am not sure if I understand you correctly. To be honest, whole permission things makes me headache… :slight_frown:

I am not really tech person anywhere close to a skilled developer.

Anyway, I moved the 2 roles to another level like my screenshot(21.jpg) shows. Is this what you suggested?

My instructor registration form is made by Gravity form. When somebody uses the form to sign up the site, it automatically assign “instructor” role. That’s how I set up.

But i think somehow this affects to email RSVP as well.

I deleted previous used email from user list and went to incognito mode and re-attended to a free event. I was able to set as attending without the error, but It automatically created wp account(as you know this is a known issue) because I got back admin bar on top.

Then I went back to dashboard with my super admin account and check the user list.

I found this newly added email address created an user as “instructor” role.

This is a problem but I don’t know how to fix it.

And I just tried again to attend a paid event, but it still gave me the same error. and the button doesn't work well. somehow the submit button is fuzzy and response is super slow. (I used info@digital-sensei.com which doesn't exist in user accounts now)

I played around a little, but this level of customization is a bit beyond what I can do as a support tech. I do think it's a great idea to send a confirmation/notification email when people say they won't be attending. Can you either copy the error message you see, or grab me a screenshot of it? Thanks!

The error was the exactly same as the error when I tried to attend.

I have another problem ( I think I mentioned this before )

When I try to upload a file from “add Media” button on edit event page (front end), uploader gives me an error. this error only happens when I upload the file from the front end. It works fine from the dashboard(same site, same user)

I am really not sure what's happening with RSPV thing.. And honestly I am tired of trying to fix the problem I have no idea what's wrong.

• Yosuke

@michelle Shull

Thank you for getting back to me.

I re granted the support access till 01/21/2015 5:27 pm

I really think that you guys should update the WPMU dashboard plug in to let support access remained open till we manually close. Getting back and forth can wastes a lot of time(no offense). And I am sure a lot of other your customers might feel the same way. It’s been a few time that I granted the access and you guys didn’t make to the window.

There should be the button like “keep access granted until I cancel” or something so you can access anytime and we don’t have to worry about granting again and again.

• Tyler Postle
    • CGO

Hey there Yosuke,

Hope you're doing well today!

1. I need the feature work without wp account, so people can register an event with email only (not sign up and other hassles). Question: How does the plug in actually handle the guest list? Does it actually generate users but we cannnot see on the admin page? It seems they are stored in somewhere else.

What you're experiencing here is actually how it was designed. Events+ is built on the logic that only registered users will be able to RSVP – that includes social media login and WP logged in users.

The Email RSVP add-on was developed after the fact due to many members requesting the feature :slight_smile: the way this would work with the current foundation of Events+ is if entering that email automatically created a WP user. Which is why you receive the new account wp information when you RSVP by email.

Once that email has been used, it can't be entered again because the account already exists, so they will need to login to that account to manage their events or use a different email.

I realize that isn't ideal for some, but it is the best way we can integrate RSVP by email at this time.

2. (Screenshot 20.jpg) How can I remove the link "Events" and "Add Event(submenu)" from the admin bar. I use Admin Menu Editor pro and customized all the link up there but I cannot control these links (because it might be control by the plug in???)

You can add this CSS to get rid of that admin bar menu item:

#wp-admin-bar-eab-events-fpe-admin_bar {
    }

When I try to upload a file from “add Media” button on edit event page (front end), uploader gives me an error. this error only happens when I upload the file from the front end. It works fine from the dashboard(same site, same user)

It looks like you don't allow subscribers to upload files, so that could be the issue here. You can change that in your Users > User Role Editor plugin :slight_smile:

It is odd that it would allow you to upload from the backend though, is the user a "subscriber" role or which user is it?

***Would you mind creating new posts if you still have any further issues here? A new post for each issue if possible :slight_smile: this thread is getting very tough to follow since it's so long – if you have a separate post for each of your remaining issues then it will make it a lot easier for us to track and we can provide more efficient service for you.

You can link back to this thread for reference in your new posts of course.

I hope that's okay Yosuke!

Look forward to helping you out on your new posts :slight_smile:

Talk to you soon!

Cheers,

Tyler

PS. You can use this link to create the new posts: https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/#question

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.