I have 2 questions about Google Analytics +: 1) Does it

Hello, I have 2 questions about Google Analytics +:

1) Does it work with cross-domain analytics? My client wants to use his GA account info, and they track all their sites with their cross-domain setup at GA. I guess it should work?

2) I know GA+ shows the most popular posts/pages from the whole network and on a blog by blog basis, but is it possible to somehow show the most viewed blogs in the network dashboard? I guess this would have to be custom coded.

• Ajay

Hi,

Hey @Mijaeus.,
    Hope you are doing well.

1) Does it work with cross-domain analytics? My client wants to use his GA account info, and they track all their sites with their cross-domain setup at GA. I guess it should work?

regarding Google Analytics , you can manage any numbers of sites,
    you will have to register with your any gmail account and you can register
    your domain there and then there will be site specific analytic code will be generate by Google Analytics

that code you have to put in common page load site specific
    ex: site footer ,
    in this way it will track all site url etc. with all details provided by Google Analytics

2) I know GA+ shows the most popular posts/pages from the whole network and on a blog by blog basis, but is it possible to somehow show the most viewed blogs in the network dashboard? I guess this would have to be custom coded.

In Advance you can create campaign , funnel etc. from the Google Analytics account dashboard. With that you can create code for specific url etc. for advance tracking. ex: Advt. campaign tracking.

As there is not fix code or mind set. As every organization, client, user
    want to use GA with his own way.

you have to do experiment with Analytic dashboard

Hope this will help you to get the flow of GA.
    I am not sure it will fixed your problem, but i tried to help
    you as i got experienced with this while working for a client site.

You also can try with following wpmu plugin , hope this will solve your problem.

https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/google-analytics-for-wordpress-mu-sitewide-and-single-blog-solution/

Regards,
    Ajay K

• Mijaeus

Thanks, but I think you missed both questions :stuck_out_tongue: I know how GA works, and what the GA+ plugin does.

To clarify question 2, I know that Clicking on the “See All Stats” button will show:

Traffic (page views, visits, uniques)
    Most popular content
    Top Referrers
    Top Searches

It is possible to have the most popular content show most popular blogs in the network admin dashboard?

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.