I have 3 problems with this page and I would like to know

I have 3 problems with this page and I would like to know how to improve the way it looks.

1) In the case of a free site, it makes no sense about users needing to pay.

2) I don't need 3 price boxes showing £0 to pay for the free level.

3) What's happened to the PayPal button. It seems to be on steroids.

Any ideas how to fix it?

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hello Terence,

Thanks for posting on the forums.

1) In the case of a free site, it makes no sense about users needing to pay.

2) I don't need 3 price boxes showing £0 to pay for the free level.

Well, I think its something wrong with your settings. I might need to have a closer look to better suggest there.

I tested it on my lab site and it works fine for me. Here is screenshot.

Can you please send me your login details via our secure contact form

1: Mark the email to my attention

Attn: PC

2: Include a link of this thread in the email

3: Include FTP and WordPress super admin details.

4: While filling the form, select "I have a different question" from the list.

Looking forward for a response on this.

Cheers
    PC

3) What's happened to the PayPal button. It seems to be on steroids.

Woo, not sure on why that is happening in the first place. Lets fix the 0 value first and then get on to this one. It seems to be a CSS conflict somewhere.

Please advise on the login details so that I can look into the basic config and make sure that is correct.

Cheers
    PC
    Sales &Support

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hiya,

First thing, you should not create a free level manually. You can see that under Prosites >> Levels that you have created a Blogger level. You should remove that and simply go to Prosites >> Settings and name Free Level as Blogger that should fix the checkout plan list.

Can you kindly fix that up so that we can then try to recreate the paypal issue ?

Cheers
    PC
    Sales &Support

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hey Terence,

Second issue resolved.

why does the button not work

It was your incorrect sandbox details :wink: Perhaps you entered your live details and selected sandbox. I tested with my test creds and it works fine :slight_smile: So its time you should create a new sandbox credential set for you.

Now I am upto testing what's up with the big button. BTW, did you upload some steroids on your server :stuck_out_tongue: lol

Will post soon !

Cheers
    PC
    Sales &Support

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Button fixed

Please add the below to your css

#psts-paypal-checkout input {width : 50% !important} and adjust 50% to the value of your choice to achieve desired effect

I hope that helps. Please feel free to ask if you have more questions on the same.

Cheers
    PC
    Sales &Support

• Terence
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Thanks PC, I'll fix it in a minute.

Can I just ask you ~ when you created your account here and a blog, did you use the native Pro-Sites/WordPress registration process or did I have the Gravity Forms running at the time?

Just curious.

T>

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Can I just ask you ~ when you created your account here and a blog, did you use the native Pro-Sites/WordPress registration process or did I have the Gravity Forms running at the time?

woo, to be true. I did not notice.

Do you want me to give it a test drive again ?

Cheers
    PC
    Sales &Support

• Terence
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

My turn to say sorry... sorry!

I've been trying to figure out the business model related to Pro-Sites but I don't think I am going to be able to. Maybe with Premium Membership, but not with Pro-Sites.

But we're getting there... and thanks for your help PC.

Yoo da man!

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hey Terence,

Thanks for posting back and keeping me updated :slight_smile:

Sad to hear that Prosites is not going well along with the business model but good to hear that the membership plugin is.

I am around whenever you need any assistance !

Cheers
    PC
    Sales &Support

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.