I have a client who would like a new website that

Hi I have a client who would like a new website that aggregates educational material from published articles - they want to be able to have different membership levels for this site and allow video and documents downloads - I was wondering if your membership along with the course pro plugins would suffice for this site.

please see a more detailed brief from the client of what they require below.....

A site for a journal (and longer term, journals) of teaching case studies that would be centred on a specific subject area, like project management, women’s enterprise, urban studies etc.

The website would need to do the following:
Include information about the journal (general info; how to submit a case etc)
Host teaching case studies (as Word or PDF) and accompanying teaching notes (these are guidance notes for how the case study can be taught in a university setting)
Video cases (interviews, examples of teaching) would also be offered so the site needs to support multimedia content
Case studies would be published and hosted in annual volumes with a set number of issues per year
The abstract or a summary of the case study would be freely viewable
To access the full text case study and teaching note, users would have the following purchasing options:
Annual subscription (via PayPal etc through the website)
Complimentary access as part of their membership of an association or organization
Individual case purchase via pay-per-view
Possibly by ‘hiring’ access to the case for a set time (e.g. 24 hour access)
We would need to store users’ information as part of the website
University libraries would normally want to access content via IP authentication (as opposed to username/password), so this might need to be supported
We would need capacity to add new case study journals over time. Subscribers might eventually be able to access case studies across all the journals.
Case studies would need to be tagged according to a specific taxonomy (subject area; country of origin; year published; type of industry etc).

We would need a review system for authors to submit teaching cases and for them then to be reviewed anonymously by experts.

• Jude

Howdy pablodesign

Welcome to the community !

Hi I have a client who would like a new website that aggregates educational material from published articles - they want to be able to have different membership levels for this site and allow video and documents downloads - I was wondering if your membership along with the course pro plugins would suffice for this site.

Yup. Looking through the brief I'd say Membership 2 Pro and Course Press Pro are a good fit for this project.

Cheers
    Jude