I have a complex registration form (Gravity Forms) that

I have a complex registration form (Gravity Forms) that presently sells only to logged in members a registration to an event and takes in registrants complete information based on a bunch of conditional questions, sends that info in a notification to the organizer upon completion of paypal payment (all a function within GG), so they can be entered in the right division.

is there an option to include a comprehensive form within the sale of an event in Events+? At first glance i thought maybe they purchase the event and it sells the logged in user a link to a form that allows a single entry of that form per user.

• Jack Kitterhing

Hi there @wpmumember

I hope you are well today, sorry for the delay.

Thanks for the additional information, I'm afraid out of the box that won't be possible, you could technically embed the form in any event, as they work like posts from event > add new, but the problem with that is, anyone can fill in the form and submit.

I discussed this with the lead developer of the plugin last week, having a form functionality to collect extra details, it is being considered for future developer, though I don't have an ETA on that feature at this time.

One other possible way right now would be to use our membership plugin https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/membership/

Place the form on the event itself, and place the membership shortcodes around it, so that the user must be logged in or be on a certain membership level before they can submit the form, this could even be done on a separate page and just have a link to that page on the event itself.

Thank you.

Kind Regards
    Jack.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.