I have a confession: I don´t know how to create a Marketplace with Marketpress!

I need to create a sistem where members sell THEIR products in ONE SITE where everybody can upload their products to sell, is this possible?

If I have 1000 members I wouldn't want them to create 1000 sub-sites.

I have tried several times, but with no avail.

Is Marketpress only formated for each member to create his own store (multisite - the 1000 store model I mention above) and manage it through his WP back-end? If this is so, can there be a way of uploading products on the front-end for each store? (I don´t want to teach users how to use the WP Dashboard).

Thank you and cheers from Buenos Aires,

Donald.

• 3SixtyEvolve
    • New Recruit

Hi Donald

Thank you to Riyaku for providing the link to the MarketPress Add-on: Front-end Product Entry Form. This would definitely be a good option, since MarketPress Plugin in itself is not set up yet to take front end product entry.

Hope you get sorted with Riyaku's option. And if you require any further assistance with any other topic/ plugin, please don't hesitate to be in touch.

Have a good day!

GinaB

I will resolve this thread, but please don't hesitate to reopen it if you still require additional feedback from our Support Team. Just select the 'Mark as Not Resolved (re-open)' box below the post area (otherwise we might miss your new post).

@Riyaku Getting closer to the 1000 point mark now - Great Community Support! Thank you!

• 3SixtyEvolve
    • New Recruit

Hi Donald

Thank you for the rep points :slight_smile: Much appreciated.

I will actually be testing the MarketPress Plugin together with the MarketPress Add-on: Front-end Product Entry Form tomorrow to see it's capabilities and whether there is a solution there for you. Will revert back to you with my findings.

Have a good evening and be in touch soon.

GinaB

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.