I have a few

I have a few different questions listed below:

1. How do I see how the crowdfunding plugin will look on the them I chose as I am trying to build a community crowdfunding site like kickstarter?

2. On fundraising plugin can a person keep all they money they raise or do they have to hit a minimum amount to get the money they raise?

3. If the person can keep all the money they raise where is that option on the fundraising plugin?

4. Are there specific themes that will only work with the fundraising plugin? If so what are those themes?

• Denitsa

Hello Jason,
    I hope you're doing good and thanks for reaching us!

1. How do I see how the crowdfunding plugin will look on the them I chose as I am trying to build a community crowdfunding site like kickstarter?

When creating or editing your fundraiser, you can Preview it (Preview Changes if editing) under the Publish box before posting (again, as you would normally).

2. On fundraising plugin can a person keep all they money they raise or do they have to hit a minimum amount to get the money they raise?

As taken from the plugin tutorial, if you choose Advanced Crowdfunding under Fundraising -> Settings -> Payments:

Simple Donations process automatically but can not set goals or rewards .... Simple payments act like regular donations. Advanced payments allow for the creation of Goals and Rewards. Advanced payments will only be approved initially. Approved payments will not process until the goal has been reached.

You will be able to choose these under Fundraising type when you go to Fundraising -> New Fundraiser or if you edit an existing one. Keep in mind that if someone has already pledged you cannot change the fundraising type.

4. Are there specific themes that will only work with the fundraising plugin? If so what are those themes?

I am not aware of any themes that are plugin specific for the Fundraiser. It should work with any theme out of the box.

You can read more here (don't forget to take a look at the link to the Usage doc):
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/wordpress-fundraising/#usage

Please let us know if you have any confusion or any further query. We will be glad to help.

Regards,
    Denitsa

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.