i have a few questions that I can't find answers for. 1)

Hi i have a few questions that I can't find answers for.
1) change the background of the form in appointment + plugin so its white
2) change the fonts used in it

3) Change the text for our schedule) etc

• Patrick

Hey there @scott

Welcome to WPMU DEV, glad to have you aboard!

Changing background colors & fonts for specific elements can be done by adding a bit of custom CSS to the style-sheet of your theme/child-theme, or by using a custom CSS plugin like either of these:
    https://wordpress.org/plugins/my-custom-css/
    https://wordpress.org/plugins/simple-custom-css/

However, to help you with the specific CSS you'd need, we'd need to actually be able to inspect the page where you have your make-an-appointment form. This is to help avoid conflicts with existing style rules from your theme. Can you please post a link to that page, and ensure that not-logged-in users can see it?

Or you may want to simply grant support access to your site so we can login and help out that way. See this page for how to do that:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

As for changing the text that displays for your schedule, please see Appointments > Shortcodes in your wp-admin for the parameters that you can customize, including the text that displays.

• scott

Hi Patrick,

Unfortunately i am not able to give permission to give access to the website at this time (my managers decision). However could you provide me the CSS to put in the little box in the general setting tab for appointments to change the font and the background of the form and i'll have play with it if it clashes ill have a mess. Any help would be hugely appreciated.

On another note how can i permanently keep the form visible on the page but only able to confirm once a date is selected?

Cheers
    scott

• Ash

Hello @scott

I hope you are well today.

However could you provide me the CSS to put in the little box in the general setting tab for appointments to change the font and the background of the form and i'll have play with it if it clashes ill have a mess. Any help would be hugely appreciated.

Well, this is difficult to suggest css based on assumption. The css depends on your active theme. Well, you don't need to give us access, but could you make that page public and share us a link? So that we can see the page and suggest some css. You may try the following:

.appointments-confirmation-wrapper fieldset{
    background: #cdee34 !important;
    }

Change the color code to fit your needs. You can add this to a theme's stylesheet, in a child theme, or using a plugin like My Custom CSS.

On another note how can i permanently keep the form visible on the page but only able to confirm once a date is selected?

This is not possible out of the box. The form is loaded based on the selection on the calendar. When you select a slot, the form is loaded based on that slot and related correct information.

Hope it helps :slight_smile: Please feel free to ask more question if you have.

Cheers
    Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.