I have a few sites with appointments + installed. However,

I have a few sites with appointments + installed. However, when a payment is processed via paypal, the status on the appointments stay in “Paid” instead of “Completed”

I believe this is a paypal IPN issue.

I am looking to have a IPN broadcaster, and in paypal add the IPN URL which will get to the file and send the IPN to the website needed…

Is there anyone in this forums with some experience on this?

This plugin seems very limited so far..

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hi there @fernando,

Hope you’re well today and thanks for your question.

I’ve just discussed this with the lead developer and the paid status is correct, the completed status is only for appointments in the past (such as the appointment has been done).

For multiple PayPal IPN’s, we have a script attached to this post here https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/multiples-ipn-dynamically-setting-the-notification-url#post-505321 :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Kind Regards

Jack.

• Fernando
    • Flash Drive

hi Jack thanks for your reply. my main problem is that appointments are not being registered in google calendar. I thought that the “confirmed” and “paid” status would write to my google calendar but is not working at all.

Gcal sync only writes when I do the test. any real case it doesn’t work. ..

• Fernando
    • Flash Drive

Hey Jack.

The google calendar sync works when there’s no payment needed.

When paypal payment is enabled, the appointment is not added to google calendar.

I have set up the paypal IPN too, and i get successful messages through paypal.

In the appointments list, I get the appointment as “Paid”

I actually got this plugin because of the google calendar synchronisation, but the plugin is quite buggy. It’s hard to get it right….

Hopefully there’s someone talented in the community that can help out with this, how old is this plugin, no one had this problem before? It seems quite crucial and why people would get it, there are a ton of plugins out there with this functionality, however not with gcal sync – so I would assume this is something that needs to work if people are paying for it..

Cheers,

Fernando.

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hi there Fernando,

Thanks for the additional information, that’s quite an interesting development, so if a appointment requires payment, it doesn’t sync at all, but if payment isn’t required, it syncs correctly?

This seems to point to a issue with the IPN, Are you using the same PayPal account for something such as an e-commerce plugin or similar?

Don’t worry we’ll get this resolved ASAP :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Kind Regards

Jack.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.