I have a issue with pending appointments

Hello
Great Plugin! but i have a few issues:

1. upcoming appointments are blocked by IP or user?, I have many people who can not make a reservation because they are using the same computer.

is there any way to fix it?

2. when I see all Wordpress user appear as if they had not made an appointment.

3. I use the [app_my_appointments allow_cancel = "1" status = "confirmed, removed, reserved, pending, completed"] but when I see the table I get a list of appointments that are not mine.

please help

Thanks

• Jack Kitterhing

Hi there @andresfal

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

1: Out of the box, it would be based on a user by user basis, you can have multiple users using the same computer, are they blocked from creating appointments? Could you log out, clear your cache and cookies and then log back in please to your website and see if that works?

2: Sorry I don't quite understand? A user who has made an appointment, but isn't a WordPress user and you want to force them to be a WordPress user/register on your site?

3: Your shortcode is correct :slight_smile: This could be caused caching, also something like cloudflare, are you using a caching plugin? Please advise, I'm here to help :slight_smile:

Please note, I'll be going offline shortly, but I'll be back in the morning to continue assisting :slight_smile:

Thank you!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

• andresfal

Hi @Jack
    Sorry for my english
    Thanks for the quick response.!!

1. I log out, clear the cache and cookies of mi browser and i log in again and works.
    But always i have to clear cache for a new user. :disappointed:

2. every user must be a registered user on my page for make an appointment.
    when i go to Users, / All Users / Edit User / in the section of "Appoinments+" "My Appointments" appear without appointments.

3. yes, is cache problem, i clear chache and cookies and work again.
    No, i dont have a cache plugin. Is it advisable to install it?

Thanks a lot

• Jack Kitterhing

Hi there @andresfal

Thanks for the additional information.

1. I log out, clear the cache and cookies of mi browser and i log in again and works.
    But always i have to clear cache for a new user. :disappointed:

You shouldn't have to clear it for each and every user, only if your using the same computer/connection :slight_smile:

2. every user must be a registered user on my page for make an appointment.
    when i go to Users, / All Users / Edit User / in the section of "Appoinments+" "My Appointments" appear without appointments.

Sorry still not quite 100% understanding that, your users are registering and booking appointments but the appointments aren't showing?

3. yes, is cache problem, i clear chache and cookies and work again.

Great, thank you for letting me know! :slight_smile:

No, i dont have a cache plugin. Is it advisable to install it?

You could do, it can speed up your site, but they can cause conflicts, if your site performance is fine, I'd recommend not installing one.

Thank you!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

• andresfal

Hi @Jack

I can see that the problem with the points 1. and 2. are the browser cache, maybe you know how i can solve this problem, something like always refresh the cache of this page.

I would appreciate assistance with this issue.

Sorry still not quite 100% understanding that, your users are registering and booking appointments but the appointments aren't showing?

Yes, but the appointments aren't showing in the back-end, on the front-end works well.

attached image.

Thanks again

• Jack Kitterhing

Hi there @andresfal

With issues 1&2, I'm afraid you'd just need to always clear your cache on that page on your browser, this is quite common for any site, where more than 1 person is using it with different usernames :slight_smile:

For 3: I believe that is because they may be in pending state, can you go to appointments > pending please and see if they are please? :slight_smile:

Thank you!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

• andresfal

Hi @Jack
    Thanks for your support

1&2 its a little problem because the most clients use a computer that is not own. :slight_frown:

Other thing is, if i log out and clear browser cache and then i log in again, the app can leave do an appointment when in settings I limit the appointment application frequency.
    this is happen with the same user.

¿How can solve this issue of several sessions on the same computer?
    ¿Is there a solution?

i'm sorry for this annoying issue, if you can help me thanks a lot.

3. I looked and generally does not show any state in that screen (approved, canceled, pending completion), always says no appointments.
    What could it be?

• Jack Kitterhing

Hi there @andresfal

I hope you are well today.

1&2 I'm afraid this rather being a limitation of the application, is rather a limitation of how computers work unfortunately :slight_frown: A PC stores everything using a cache and cookies, the problem is the cookie is set and unless both the browser cache and cookies are cleared this would still happen :slight_frown: (If that makes sense?)

3: Can I get a screenshot please of appointments page please?

With the service provider issue, are you making sure that a service is defined? A service provider won't be saved, if a service is defined, if it is and it still isn't saving, was this a issue when you first installed? If not, has anything changed recently that you can think of?

Thank you!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.