I have a live fundraiser however, my site is not picking up the page created.

I created a live fundraiser on my site and it is not linking when it is clicked on. It says it can't be found. Any ideas?

• Vinod Dalvi
    • WP Unicorn

Hi @Joseph,

Sorry to hear of the problems you are having

Could you please share me the link to test?

Could you please share me the screenshot of Fundraising Permalink Settings from the following path so that i can troubleshoot it?

Admin area -> Fundraising -> Settings -> other tab

Try re-saving the Fundraising Permalink and WordPress Permalink Settings.

Kind Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

• Vinod Dalvi
    • WP Unicorn

Hi @Joseph,

Thank you for your reply and sharing the screenshot.

It seems from the screenshot there isn't anything wrong with Fundraising settings.

Could you please just try on your development site deactivating all other plugins and using default WordPress theme like Twenty Thirteen as displayed in the flowchart on the following page to know which theme/ plugin is conflicting if any?

https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/getting-support/

Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hey there Joseph,

Sorry for the delay here. Vinod is away as he is getting married soon.

I did a test on your site and seems that your site is not working on any other theme but Humble theme. (on any other theme, the site just come up blank)

Do you have any other test site where we can test this out ? I doubt its the theme causing issues.

Please advise.

Cheers, PC

• Joseph
    • Flash Drive

I am not able to get any of the other themes working either. I get a blank screen as well. I am not sure why that is happening. I don't have another test site unfortunately.
    I asked the person who initially built the site and her response was: "When the website was delivered in 2012 the install used the web host quick install for WordPress. Nothing was changed to prevent switching themes"

I am at a bit of a loss. I am thinking this may be a server issue?

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hey there Joseph,

I would like to have a closer look at your issue to see what might be causing it.

Can you please send me your login details via our secure contact form

1: Mark the email to my attention

Attn: PC

2: Include a link of this thread in the email

3: Include FTP and WordPress super admin details.

4: While filling the form, select "I have a different question" from the list.

Looking forward for a response on this.

Cheers, PC

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.