i have a lot of bugs using your theme and upfront plugin,

HI, i have a lot of bugs using your theme and upfront plugin, here on screenshots you can see on the top heading a little arrow appear while not in editor mode:"http://www.beautyparis.fr/headerfooter/", the hover effect over the six images in capture2.jpg don't alwas work, the image quality in capture3.jpg drops too much, and finally there is some images that disseappear, and some text artifacts, when writting é it appears at @e?????

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello @alami khalil,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

I took a look at the screenshots and I've visited your site. As for arrow. The only arrows I can see are these next to "Telephone", "Adresse" and "Horaires" strings and this arrows seem to indicate that there's a tooltip available for this element. You should be easily able to hide this arrows with CSS.

That said, I might be missing something here. If so, please point me to a right direction!

As for hover effect: it seems to be working fine, I couldn't make it "dissapear" while testing on Chrome and Firefox.

As for image quality. You may want to change default image sizes for WordPress by going to your dashboard's

"Settings" -> "Media"

page. Upfront uses images uploaded to WordPress so these sizes are also being used apart from any settings defined with CSS. Setting a thumbnail size to e.g. 300x300 pixels should help with images quality however you'll most likely need to re-upload images.

I would also like to take a closer look at your site to further examine the issues (including "disappearing images" and "text artifacts") so could you please grant me a support access to your dashboard?

To do this, please follow this guide:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Thanks,
    Adam

• alami khalil

Hi, thanks actually i resolved all problems, even with disseapering images, i just had to reupload them^^, thanks for your very fast support, i have another question if possible: what if i want this page to be the main one, i mean the one that appears when typing"beautyparis.fr" with no /home-page
    and also how to make the header and the secondary header available in all new pages?
    thanks again

• Predrag Dubajic

Hey @alami khalil,

Hope you're well :slight_smile:

what if i want this page to be the main one, i mean the one that appears when typing"beautyparis.fr" with no /home-page

I see that your page from original post is now on the home page, so I guess this one is resolved as well?

and also how to make the header and the secondary header available in all new pages?

For now you will need to save that region as global region and then go to pages where you want to show it and import that global region.
    It does need bit more work but after that when you change it on one page it will affect all of your pages.

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.