I have a multi-site with the domain mapping plugin. When

I have a multi-site with the domain mapping plugin. When I try to map the subdomain to http://computer-it.support, I get the error message that the domain is not active. The primary site is imagineerdesign.com. Both of these domains are pointing to the correct IP: 23.253.246.169

I checked computer-it.support with a DNS tool and it has fully propagated - it is not a new domain.

Further, this was working the first time. It mapped successfully. However, when I went to the site using the domain, it was blank. So I deleted the mapping. It turned out that the site was blank for a another reason. It was looking for a non-existant theme. Once I corrected that the subdomain was fine, but when I tried to map computer-it.support to it, I got the error message.

I uninstalled/reinstalled. Is something stuck in the DB table? When I re-installed it had the same settings which seems to indicate it did not purge the DB on uninstall of the plugin.

I'm running out of ideas. Do you have any?

• Milan

Hello Mike,

I hope you are having a good day and thanks for asking us. :slight_smile:

Have you conducted any plugin conflict test ? If not then I suggest you do conduct it. Plugin conflict test will help us to eliminate possibility of conflict if there is any.

Also may I ask you to grant me support staff access to your site ? It will help me to look closely about your issue. If its okay to you, please go to WPMU DEV > Support > Support Staff page and hit the button saying "Grant Access"

Looking forward to hearing back from you.
    Cheers,
    Milan

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.