I have a multisite

I have a multisite wordpressprofs.com and a subsite softwareprofs.wordpressprofs.com The subsite doesn’t seem to be working. Is is the only subsite that isn’t and the only one I have attempted domain mapping with which I have now stopped using domain mapping to try and resolve the issue. Please can you see if you can see why it isn’t working

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Peter,

Hope you’re doing well.

I had a look at your site and see that on front end of your subsite there’s “Test” message and it doesn’t seem to be a part of WordPress site.

Can you check on your server that you don’t have softwareprofs.wordpressprofs.com folder as a separate site and try removing it if you do?

Best regards,

Predrag

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hey, Peter!

I just came across this ticket and wanted to make sure if it’s still valid. I’m asking because yesterday we were moving your site to another domain and while it was a “carbon copy” it seemed to work fine on that new site.

Do you still need assistance with this? If yes, please:

1. Grant a support access to the Multisite in question

2. Please put cPanel access information in a text field on “Network Admin -> WPMU DEV -> Support” page there.

I know you have given access during the chat but it’ll be just easier if I’ll have it at hand after accessing the site. Just let me know if you still need assistance with this, please :slight_smile:

Best regards,

Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.