I have a new multisite community I'm working on and for

I have a new multisite community I'm working on and for some reason I can't seem to access the profile of the user I'm logged in with. In addition when clicking the Members page I get a blank white screen. The blank white screen also appears when attempting to view the member profile.
Site: Site here

I've tried clearing cache but it doesn't help.

Clueless
Any responses appreciated

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello nusolutions,

I was able to see that page during your chat with Rupok (one screen was from me), but now your site is blank.
    In most cases this is result of some fatal PHP error. To see what causes this issue debug mode in WordPress has to be enabled. To enable it, open your wp-config.php file and look for define(‘WP_DEBUG’, false);. Change it to:

define('WP_DEBUG', true);

In order to enable the error logging to a file on the server you need to add yet one more similar line:

define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );

In this case the errors will be saved to a debug.log log file inside the /wp-content/directory.

Depending on whether you want your errors to be only logged or also displayed on the screen you should also have this line there, immediately after the line mentioned above:

define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false );

The wp-config.php is located in your WordPress root directory. It’s the same file where the database configuration settings are. You will have to access it by FTP or SFTP in order to edit it. I would need then to see contents of the debug.log file - so please paste it to the text file and attach to post.

kind regards,
    Kasia

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hey @nusolutions,

Hope you're doing well today :slight_smile:

I have checked your site and when checking other people profiles it opens up normally but seeing own profile page it takes few refreshes to show anything on page.

White page usually means there's a fatal error somewhere, can you try enabling wp_debug from your wp-config.php file and this should show you the error on profile page that will tell us what's going on.

Also, I noticed that you have over 40 plugins active on your main site so you might want to start by disabling your plugins to see if there are any conflicts on that end.

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.