I have a Premium account, but when I go into the WPMU

Hi, I have a Premium account, but when I go into the WPMU Academy, all the content is locked. I believe I should access to this; is this true? Please let me know what I must do to unlock the content.

Thank you, Daniel.

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi dman72,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

You can only join current & upcoming courses as listed in the Academy. The enrollment dates for the courses WordPress development for beginners & Dream Small, Market Big & Don't Do it this way are already finished, if you are looking forward to these courses, they will be rolled back on schedule, once a new date has been announced through ourbolg.

However, the other courses are still available, and enrollments will start as shown in their course page.

Please let us know if you need any further help. Have a nice day. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,

Nithin

• dman72
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hi Nithin,

oh I see. I was confused because I was already enrolled – before the academy was taking down for updating – and it showed I was in the class, but I couldn’t access the class. Also, is there a way to send your response to my account email? I didn’t even know you had replied and I was just curious if you did, so I logged in.

Thank you for your feedback.

Daniel

• dman72
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hi Rupok,

I went the contact URL you requested and that page seems buggy. I tried submitting my question several times, but I’m not sure if it went through as there was no user feedback and it took my back to the top-level contact page. Can you look into this for me.

Thank you,

Daniel

• Rupok
    • Support Ninja

Hi Daniel, hope you had a wonderful day.

I just searched in our system and I found one email from you initiated on April 30, 2014. But I don’t see any recent message from you. Can you please try again going there? Select “I have a different question” from the dropdown while sending message.

If it still doesn’t work, I’ll try to contact them personally for solving your issue as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!

Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.