Minification files are gone

Hello,

I have a problem, i try to find information about this but cant find it.

Hummingbird ---> Minification, when i go into that page and check which file is in the footer, header and original, there is only one file.

I cant get the other files back (there use to be many files), i re-check files and so on and nothing works, still just one file. I try the filter also, nothing happend, just the one file there.

The file who is visible is this: accelerate-pro/style.css

I dont know where they are and what happend! I can see that i have same problem on several sites, maybe all.

The file there is are the one who is "original"

Thank you in advanced!

Kind regards,
Kristina

• Kristina

Hello again,

Now more problem, it is one more plugin who not working since i install Hummingbird. When do you have time to check this?

This plugin who not work is WP-ShowHide and it is not find in the Minification.

I hope you have time to help me very soon because this is not good for my sites. So i have to inactivate Hummingbird now.

Summary, there are several plugin i cant find in Minification and change so they will work (put them back to original) and this makes many problem on my sites and the rank is going down and its not good.

Regards,
    Kristina

• James Morris

Hello Kristina,

I apologize for the delay in responding.

I've checked your site and I'm seeing the issue you are reporting. I've attempted to re-check your files and I've performed some other basic tests, but have been unable to get the plugin files to show in the Minification screen. In order to eliminate all possibilities, could you run the following tests for me, please?

First, could you please run a plugin conflict test as outlined in the following article? This will eliminate the possibility of a conflict with another plugin. https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/using-wpmu-dev/getting-support/

If that does not lead to a solution, could you please enable WP_DEBUG and provide us with the output of your debug.log file?

To enable WP_DEBUG, change the following line in your wp-config.php file:

define('WP_DEBUG', false);

To this:

// Enable WP_DEBUG mode
    define( 'WP_DEBUG', true );

// Enable Debug logging to the /wp-content/debug.log file
    define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );

// Disable display of errors and warnings
    define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false );
    @ini_set( 'display_errors', 0 );

After you've visited the pages that are causing you problems, please go to wp-content/ on your server via FTP and download the debug.log file to your local computer. Then, open that file with a text editor like notepad (Windows), GEdit (Linux), or TextEdit (Mac). You can then paste the contents of that file at http://pastebin.com/ and share the URL of the pasted output with us so we can examine it further.

I look forward to seeing the results of your tests.

Best regards,

James Morris

• Kristina

Hi James =)

Off cours i will do!

The plugin who make all this trouble is this:
    Equivalent Mobile Redirect

The plugins who stop worked when i have Equivalent Mobile Redirect activated was this:

Uji Popup Premium
    WP-ShowHide

Maybe it was more but nothing i noticed.

As soon as i uninstall Equivalent Mobile Redirect everything worked perfect again. The only thing i had to do was to go into Minification and do the settings, but it was quickly done!

Thank you for your help and pation and again, im sorry for all mess. I was upset and didnt know what to do. However, next time i install plugin i know what to do =).

As soon as i have time i will check all my plugins and change the one i can change to your plugin, then all will work perfectly =).

Have a great weekend!

Best regards,
    Kristina

• Kristina

Hi James =)

Off cours i will do!

The plugin who make all this trouble is this:
    Equivalent Mobile Redirect

The plugins who stop worked when i have Equivalent Mobile Redirect activated was this:

Uji Popup Premium
    WP-ShowHide

Maybe it was more but nothing i noticed.

As soon as i uninstall Equivalent Mobile Redirect everything worked perfect again. The only thing i had to do was to go into Minification and do the settings, but it was quickly done!

Thank you for your help and pation and again, im sorry for all mess. I was upset and didnt know what to do. However, next time i install plugin i know what to do =).

As soon as i have time i will check all my plugins and change the one i can change to your plugin, then all will work perfectly =).

Have a great weekend!

Best regards,
    Kristina

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.